|[News] Amiga 2001 news update (updated)||ANN.lu|
|Posted on 18-Nov-2001 15:07 GMT by Teemu I. Yliselä||69 comments|
Some news gathered from several sources attending the show.
A complete Pegasos-based computer system that will be on sale next year will cost approximately 1000 euro (~$900). The motherboards will also be available separately.
Hyperion and Haage & Partner are developing AmigaOS 4 with several other developers. New features include:
Hyperion also told that they've been talking with both Elbox and BPlan and that they want to have versions of AmigaOS 4 for the SharkPPC and Pegasos.
- PPC native Picasso96
- New Warp3D with "Matrox-, Permedia3- and Radeon1/2-support"
- Generic PCI-drivers
- BlizzardPPC-support evaluated
- Integrated 68k-emulation
- PPC datatypes
- Price: approximately the same as OS3.9
- Initial release planned for February
[The original item I posted had some mistakes in it, and since amiga-news.de even took down the article I used as a primary source, I decided to repost the item edited - Teemu] [I merged new article and old comments - CK]
|List of all comments to this article|
|Amiga 2001 news update (updated) : Comment 68 of 69||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Dave on 20-Nov-2001 11:11 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 67 (Anonymous):|
You assume incorrectly.
Stop citing the WTC in jokes then, its not appropriate. The discussion is not about the WTC directly, its about the use of the WTC disaster in jokes, in an Amiga forum.
|List of all comments to this article (continued)||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.