How could you know if the downclocking of the Voodoo3 3000 could be problem or not if:
- you didn't test the fix
- you have no number showing the speed impact
- warp3d team has no G-Rexx4000 to test
- you haven't tested on a G-Rex1200 (you have one ?)
How could you blame DCE when you don't even know if the problem comes from:
- the 68k mmu setup, while I bet you are talking about slowdown in ppc software too
(please remember the ppc mmu setup is done by warpos...)
- a cgx4 problem (unrelated to DCE then...)
You suspect this, you suspect that, but you never hesitate spreading pseudo-facts.
You know what many people suspect ? That you try DCE bashing because you think Pegasos will be built in their factory/labs and you want to push in every minds how bad bplan's product will be.
You want to know what even more people suspect ? That you have direct financial interrest in Eyetech's product. Maybe you even financed it ? It could explain why you would pray and act accordingly.
Please, shut up and come back with facts one day.
Thank you for listening.