As the first bigger application IOSpirit's fxSCAN now supports Amithlon with x86-native versions of its CPU-modules. Thus fxSCAN now runs on native on 680x0, PPC (WarpUP, PowerUP, MorphOS) and x86 (Amithlon) with full speed. The portation of the OCR-engine and the servertask (one for every sytem) again brings at least a doubling of speed compared to the emulated 68K-CPU.
Under "Downloads" you can now download a free patch from version 4.0/4.01 to 4.02.
All changes since V4.01:
- direct support for TurboPrint (no more only via Graphics Publisher), incl. copying. Partly leads to greatly enhanced printing speed.
- x86-native versions of the servertask and the OCR-engine in Amithlon.
- when saving JPEGs, the DPI-information is now saved, too.
- version 8 of the fxWARP3-system (new "fxWARP Memory Guard" to work around bugs and limitations of WarpUP)
- the standardtool saved in NewIcons can now be changed
with the PICTURETOOL-tooltype