|In reply to Comment 16 (smithy):
1. Does Amiga Inc exist? And if so, is there any proof?
Its incorporated. Go look it up in the state of washington. Or you could buy the business license.
2. Who is CEO of Amiga Inc, and is there any proof?
It has been asked before, the answer is Bill McEwen, if you want proof other than what is provided in the Q+A then go hire Rich Woods.
3. Does "Fleecy" work for Amiga Inc?
He claims a job title.
4. Is "Fleecy" in a position to talk about Amiga Inc's plans?
5. If Amiga Inc does exist, is it in any position to deliver any of "Fleecy"'s plans?
What does it matter to you, honestly? I have never seen you do anything other
than slag off Amiga Inc, claim you have no interest in them or AOS4 so unless you have a pressing need to monitor what they are doing day by day then just walk away and if they come out with anything that interests you, do the whole consumer thing and invest in it. If not, then it hasn't hurt you has it?