|[Files] MorphOS 1.4 available||ANN.lu|
|Posted on 09-Aug-2003 08:34 GMT by Martin "Senex" Heine||129 comments|
After finishing the internal betatest, Genesi today released MorphOS 1.4 in the version of Aug. 9th to all registered Pegasos-users. It's downloadable as usual from the BT2-FTP-server.
The new features of MorphOS 1.4 include:|
- JIT compiler "Trance"
- Turboprint integrated
- USB integrated
- Radeon DVI & overlay (except for 8500)
- 3d for Voodoo3 & 4
- Warp3D emulation
- support for graphic tablets
- S/PDIF output
- sound datatypes
- Kaya (mp3/ogg sound player)
- ambient panels/lasso/shortcuts
- dock manager
- new fonts & skins
- more mprefs
- on the fly skin change
- boot without connected ps2 mouse
- keyboard reboot
- and more...
|List of all comments to this article|
|MorphOS 1.4 available : Comment 48 of 129||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Kelly Samel on 10-Aug-2003 08:57 GMT|
|I can render the LightWave texture example on|
MorphOS1.4 in 5 seconds in D2 resolution.
(752x480) This is quite fast indeed. :)
|List of all comments to this article (continued)||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.