|[News] Rolling Dice physics simulation library for OS4||ANN.lu|
|Posted on 23-Sep-2004 07:56 GMT by Peter Gordon||29 comments|
Massimiliano Tretene, of Soft3 has announced "Rolling Dice", a new physics simulation library for AmigaOS4. This will aid in the creation of new, original 3D games for OS4, along with many other fields where physics simulation is useful.
With this library it's possible to simulate:|
- impulsive and contact forces between 3D rigid bodies
- collision detection between 3D rigid bodies and between terrain and 3D rigid bodies
- collision response
- thrust force
- air drag force
For more information please visit the following link: Rolling Dice Library.
|List of all comments to this article||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.