|[Files] E-UAE-0.8.27-RC1 released for OS4||ANN.lu|
|Posted on 17-Oct-2004 11:15 GMT by TRONiC||9 comments|
A new version at last - or least a release candidate of the next version. This one is based on the WinUAE 0.8.27 core and includes a vast multitude of bug-fixes and improvements. E-UAE
direct download link to rcdrummonds site
|List of all comments to this article|
|Sorted by date, most recent at bottom|
|Comment 1||Anders Kjeldsen||18-Oct-2004 08:37 GMT|
|Comment 2||yoodoo2||18-Oct-2004 19:13 GMT|
|Comment 3||Anonymous||18-Oct-2004 19:24 GMT|
|Comment 4||Richard Drummond||18-Oct-2004 22:40 GMT|
|Comment 5||hooligan/dcs||Registered user||19-Oct-2004 01:19 GMT|
|Comment 6||Anonymous||19-Oct-2004 13:43 GMT|
|Comment 7||Anonymous||20-Oct-2004 23:38 GMT|
|E-UAE-0.8.27-RC1 released for OS4 : Comment 8 of 9||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Richard Drummond (220.127.116.11) on 21-Oct-2004 06:59 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 7 (Anonymous):|
>Why exactly is this better than regular UAE?
How long have you got. ;-)
* It's based on a more modern emulation core.
* It includes the x86 JIT engine
* It works better on big-endian hardware.
* It supports hard-disk emulation via both virtual filesystems and hardfiles.
* You can use ADF, DMS, FDI and IPF (CAPS) floppy images.
* SCSI emulation works (on Unix platforms and BeOS).
* Network emulation works (on Unix platforms).
* P96 emulation has been significantly improved.
etc. etc. etc.
|List of all comments to this article (continued)||