24-Aug-2019 14:18 GMT.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Anonymous, there are 221 items in your selection [1 - 50] [51 - 100] [101 - 150] [151 - 200] [201 - 221]
[Files] AwebPPC releasedANN.lu
Posted on 16-Jun-2002 05:45 GMT by Mark Olsen221 comments
View flat
View list
AWebPPC for MorphOS has been released. After 7 days of work, AWebPPC is finally available for the public.

Enjoy this fast PPC browser.

Downloads:
Binaries (622kB) - Readme
Sources (1536kB) - Readme
AwebPPC released : Comment 1 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by TBone on 16-Jun-2002 04:48 GMT
Well, that was quick!
AwebPPC released : Comment 2 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samface on 16-Jun-2002 05:44 GMT
How about an *Amiga* PPC version? You know, a version you can run on AmigaOS...
AwebPPC released : Comment 3 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Eva on 16-Jun-2002 05:46 GMT
Yup Mark.
Good job!
It's equal to the 0s3.9 version without any limit and gorgeous FAAAAST.
Now I need only my Pegasos to see it run fast as hell.
PS
Anyway Voyager is a better Browser under Morphos, but Aweb is gratis.
AwebPPC released : Comment 4 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Chris Roccati on 16-Jun-2002 05:55 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Samface):
> How about an *Amiga* PPC version? You know, a version you can run on AmigaOS...
As far as I can tell, there's no PPC AmigaOS.
The best you could do, with WarpOS/PowerUP ia PPC native plugins for
image decoding, and I seem to remember they're already available.
AwebPPC released : Comment 5 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Mark Olsen on 16-Jun-2002 05:57 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Samface):
I knew I should have added a part to the details about Samface having to skip this newsitem, sigh...
> How about an *Amiga* PPC version? You know, a version you can run on AmigaOS...
You do one. I have found all the places which need to be changed for PPC. They weren't few or easy to find all of them. Also, the sources compile fully on GCC, with only 4 warnings for the main AWeb program, so you've even been spared from making the sources compile on GCC.
Yes, that's right, because of my MorphOS port, you could have an easier time attempting(you probably won't even start an attempt, but anyway) to make a PowerUP or WarpOS veresion.
So quit whining and do something about it yourself.
On the other hand, if you started thinking for a moment(yes, I know that must be *very* hard for you), you would figure out that a PowerUP/WarpOS version would make no sense at all.
And please, don't keep spamming this thread too. You have ruined enough of them already.
AwebPPC released : Comment 6 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by brotheris on 16-Jun-2002 05:58 GMT
Congratulations, Vapor guys will have some competition. That is good.
AwebPPC released : Comment 7 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samface on 16-Jun-2002 06:25 GMT
In reply to Comment 5 (Mark Olsen):
Sigh... Once more I get flamed for wanting to have an Amiga product for my Amiga computer on an Amiga website... All you have to do in order to get flamed in the Amiga community these days is beeing an "Amigan". :-/
AwebPPC released : Comment 8 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by André Siegel on 16-Jun-2002 06:55 GMT
In reply to Comment 7 (Samface):
"on an Amiga website"
When will you finally get it? This is no 'Amiga website' anymore as *you* would interpret that description.
Jeez... You can't be that stupid, can you? You just have to go on bitching... and bitching... and bitching...
AwebPPC released : Comment 9 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 16-Jun-2002 07:13 GMT
In reply to Comment 7 (Samface):
Actually, you're being flamed for being an irritating little
twat... which is the dictionary definition of "Amigan", so I
suppose you're right.
Why can't you just grow up eh? Does the fact that AWeb compiles
relatively easily and with few differences between the AmigaOS
and MorphOS versions not cause you to suppose that MorphOS
actually is an Amiga like operating system and mention and
support for it on Amiga message boards is perfectly justified?
Probably not. The likes of you and you soft mates are only
interested in flag waving and toeing the party line. Everyone
else meanwhile is getting on with their lives and handling
reality as it objectively exists.
AwebPPC released : Comment 10 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samface on 16-Jun-2002 07:36 GMT
Regardless if the site is Amiga-only or not, it is an Amiga website because it covers Amiga related news as well as other topics. Just because non-Amiga news is allowed, does that give you the right to flame me because I simply ask a question related to Amiga? I'm sorry but Amiga topics are still allowed on ANN and I'm free to ask about Amiga related issues if I like.
I'm no programmer and I don't know how to compile the sources for AWeb for WarpUP and therefore I asked if there was going to be an Amiga version of it as I don't have MorphOS on my Amiga computer and simply cannot "enjoy" the MorphOS version. Tell me, why do you flame me for this?
AwebPPC released : Comment 11 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Besserwisser on 16-Jun-2002 07:47 GMT
cool, thanks to Mark for doing this port
AwebPPC released : Comment 12 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Mark Olsen on 16-Jun-2002 07:48 GMT
In reply to Comment 10 (Samface):
> Regardless if the site is Amiga-only or not, it is an Amiga website
> because it covers Amiga related news as well as other topics. Just
Yes, but you can't seem to understand that.
> because non-Amiga news is allowed, does that give you the right to
> flame me because I simply ask a question related to Amiga? I'm sorry
Because "How about an *Amiga* PPC version? You know, a version you can run on AmigaOS..." is not an honest question, but you trolling.
> but Amiga topics are still allowed on ANN and I'm free to ask about
> Amiga related issues if I like.
Yes, but the rest of us are tired of hearing your constant whining and trolling. Please quit it.
> I'm no programmer
That was easy to figure out.
> and I don't know how to compile the sources for AWeb for WarpUP
Well, you don't just flip the compiler setting to PPC, type make and magically have a PPC version. So there's a bit more to it than just "compiling a WarpUP version"
> and therefore I asked
No you didn't. You trolled.
> if there was going to be an Amiga version of it
If you pay me a lot of money, I would consider a Powerup or WarpOS port. Even though it would be unusable, I wouldn't mind some money.
> as I don't have MorphOS on my Amiga computer and simply cannot "enjoy" the MorphOS version.
Then please refrain from commenting. We all know you're only into Amiga Inc.-approved news already.
> Tell me, why do you flame me for this?
Because you're a trolling idiot who should be banned from ANN.
AwebPPC released : Comment 13 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by anon on 16-Jun-2002 07:49 GMT
In reply to Comment 10 (Samface):
Please stay out of this thread, will you? You are not wanted in this (by your definition) non-Amiga thread. So keep out.
AwebPPC released : Comment 14 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by oslasron on 16-Jun-2002 08:08 GMT
In reply to Comment 12 (Mark Olsen):
> Because you're a trolling idiot who should be banned from ANN.
You are simply rude Mr Olsen.
In addition you troll also write text like this "you pay me a lot of money,
I would consider a Powerup or WarpOS port."
Do you think you can write that, because you are great programmer who made
port AWeb for MorphOS?
AwebPPC released : Comment 15 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Martin Blom on 16-Jun-2002 08:19 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Samface):
You just can't help it, can you?
AwebPPC released : Comment 16 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by catohagen on 16-Jun-2002 08:22 GMT
im surfing with the mos aweb version now, feels much snappier than the 68k version
under morphos, but i cant say its snappier than the 68k version on 060, but
i guess its the 603 and morphos that can't emulate 68k at 060 speeds yet
AwebPPC released : Comment 17 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by catohagen on 16-Jun-2002 08:28 GMT
In reply to Comment 16 (catohagen):
loaded up some heavy graphics sites, and Voyager kicks awebs butt soo much
under mos it gotta hurt....but it feels like aweb don't get the little files
fast enough...like the small graphics that build up the site, they just stay in
the network status window waiting...and loads one by one slowly..even if
i have max network connetions at 8...
AwebPPC released : Comment 18 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Mic on 16-Jun-2002 08:38 GMT
In reply to Comment 12 (Mark Olsen):
You all seem so childish.
Any decent programer can do what you have done.
No need to be so full of yourself.
I am not against MorphOS or AmigaOS. To me they are just programs that run on computers not the F***** End Of The World!
>>>>>> Samface <<<<<<
I don't know why you even attempt to ask serious questions on this site. It's just full of trolls waiting to pounce on anyone who they think is against their "Straight and narrow Path To Computing Paradise"
They sound like juveniles with an inferiority complex that have a 'baby' to protect from you Oh So Terrible 'outsiders'.
No don't hurt them by mentioning Amiga they are FAR superior to that.
The majority of the world calls them NERDS but only if they came out of their bubble would they realise how pathetic they look.
Now watch them try and get me banned from this site just because I dared to inject a dose of reality on the subject.
If you cant take an opinion then you should seriously consider getting a life!
AwebPPC released : Comment 19 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Mark Olsen on 16-Jun-2002 08:42 GMT
In reply to Comment 17 (catohagen):
> loaded up some heavy graphics sites, and Voyager kicks awebs butt soo much
Well, the JPEG plugin has some problems, which I also experience when using it with 68kaweb. Try using the WarpJPEG datatype instead, that's what I use, and every image I can throw at it from http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/ display just about instantaneously.
AwebPPC released : Comment 20 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Björn Hagström on 16-Jun-2002 08:44 GMT
In reply to Comment 18 (Mic):
Yes, that needed to be said. Now, if people were only listening...
/Björn
AwebPPC released : Comment 21 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by 4pLaY on 16-Jun-2002 08:46 GMT
This webpage has turned into hate place nr 1 :-) perhaps its time for those hardcore MOS/OS4/ETC belivers to form theyre own news pages and leave this one! that way nobody needs to read stuff they dont want to read ;) and this place can be whatever it wants to be.
AwebPPC released : Comment 22 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Troels Ersking on 16-Jun-2002 08:56 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Samface):
This is a stupid comment Samface, you know it's only flamebait.
And to all the people answering you (especially Mark Olsen), do it in a respectable way or ignore Samface.
"Because you're a trolling idiot who should be banned from ANN." (Mark O)
A quote like this surely shows that there's more than one idiot on ANN, I actually think it would help if language like this was reason enough to be banned.
Really nice of you guys to ruin another thread, ANN is being so close to useless after all these years. That makes me sad.
AwebPPC released : Comment 23 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by StAn on 16-Jun-2002 08:57 GMT
In reply to Comment 16 (catohagen):
Why are you talking about emulating the 68k ?
AwebPPC released : Comment 24 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Anders Kjeldsen on 16-Jun-2002 09:03 GMT
In reply to Comment 22 (Troels Ersking):
"A quote like this surely shows that there's more than one idiot on ANN".. So now YOU can think of people as idiots, but he can't? :)
AwebPPC released : Comment 25 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Jacko on 16-Jun-2002 09:03 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Samface):
If one dedicated person can compile AWeb for PPC MorphOS in in 7 Days, then surely another equally dedicated person COULD compile it to run on PPC AmigaOS in a SIMILAR amout of time.
It is really up to that person whether they favour MOS or AOS, or choose to develop equally for both.
AOS4 has PPC Ibrowse, and 4.2 (with DE) will bring Espatial too. There are several other open source browsers out there (mostly Linux) that could be ported to either platform.
AwebPPC released : Comment 26 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Jon on 16-Jun-2002 09:13 GMT
Nice work, Mark.
Please stop that trolling. Samface: you could have asked in a friendlier way, Mark: you could have been ignored him
...Probably there is not much point to make a PPC version of AWeb for Amiga OS 3.9 / WOS but of course the code might be cleaned and some bugs fixed, and later on, ported to AOS4. (I guess this is already happening)
And my respect to the original author who let the development continue.
Now, Summer On! :)
AwebPPC released : Comment 27 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Troels E on 16-Jun-2002 09:20 GMT
In reply to Comment 24 (Anders Kjeldsen):
Talk about scoring in your own goal, I guess I shouldn't have used that word myself:0)
I don't know Samface personally but he seems like a nice guy. And allthough I agree with Mark Olsen that the post was flamebait I don't like the way he was pointing that out as it was very rude.
Why do poeple think they can use a much worse language here, than they normally do everyday on the street? I mean if Mark use that language a saturday night in Copenhagen he will very likely get his ass kicked.
If people could just ignore all these flamebait posts, ANN would be a much nicer news site.
AwebPPC released : Comment 28 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Chris Roccati on 16-Jun-2002 09:30 GMT
In reply to Comment 26 (Jon):
> If one dedicated person can compile AWeb for PPC MorphOS in in 7
> Days, then surely another equally dedicated person COULD compile it
> to run on PPC AmigaOS in a SIMILAR amout of time.
Ofcourse. The problem is not the difficulty of the operation, but the
fact that a PPC AmigaOS is not available yet. People don't seem to
understand this simple fact.
> It is really up to that person whether they favour MOS or AOS, or choose to
> develop equally for both.
This will force developers to either chose to support only one of the
two or duplicate the coding and testing effort.
> AOS4 has PPC Ibrowse, and 4.2 (with DE) will bring Espatial too.
AOS4 *WILL HAVE* PPC IBrowse; by now there's neither AOS4 nor PPC
IBrowse...
AwebPPC released : Comment 29 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by anonymous coder on 16-Jun-2002 09:38 GMT
In reply to Comment 25 (Jacko):
> If one dedicated person can compile AWeb for PPC MorphOS in in 7 Days,
> then surely another equally dedicated person COULD compile it to run on
> PPC AmigaOS in a SIMILAR amout of time.
But where is the OS4 devkit? It's kind of hard to port something when
no devkit exists.
> It is really up to that person whether they favour MOS or AOS, or choose
> to develop equally for both.
Sure. Mark did MOS port. That's it.
AOS devkit is not publicly available, so no port will happen until it is.
(At least I can't see how it could happen before that).
> AOS4 has PPC Ibrowse, and 4.2 (with DE) will bring Espatial too.
Has? Where?
> There are several other open source browsers out there (mostly Linux)
> that could be ported to either platform.
Oh really?
Do you have any idea why those browsers haven't been ported yet?
AwebPPC released : Comment 30 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Gabriele Favrin on 16-Jun-2002 09:48 GMT
I wish to congratulate to the guy who ported AWeb to MOS.
You truly understood the spirit of OS and the main
reason for AWeb source's release. Instead of working to your
own interests you created something that Amiga users can
enjoy now.
Regarding the MOS issue: MOS is an AmigaOS compatible
system, so new software release for it *are* Amiga related
news.
If someone doesn't like it he just can skip the news.
Flames are useless and silly threats by Amiga are too
MOS is here. When OS4 will be here too people will
choose what to use, for now they can't and the
only available PPC AmigaOS is MOS, so welcome AWeb PPC
and THANKS to the guy who ported it!
It's up to people choose what they want to use and to
talk. Remember and accept this.
AwebPPC released : Comment 31 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by coldfire on 16-Jun-2002 10:07 GMT
Nice job. A recompile can be messy. Going from SAS to gcc in 7 days is quite an accomplishment.
coldfire
AwebPPC released : Comment 32 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by qod on 16-Jun-2002 10:16 GMT
In reply to Comment 30 (Gabriele Favrin):
Quote of day:
the only available PPC AmigaOS is MOS
AwebPPC released : Comment 33 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by priest on 16-Jun-2002 10:21 GMT
In reply to Comment 30 (Gabriele Favrin):
"MOS is here"
Is it? Where?
(perhaps dev kit is, but no end user version, right?)
btw. is this the first time ever when the G3 card for pegasos is shown:
http://www.dcecom.de/galerie.html
Does it already work?
AwebPPC released : Comment 34 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by ikez on 16-Jun-2002 10:21 GMT
I don't understand how people can troll and flame like this? A old taste of the battle "atari amiga" probably?. If two companies fight against each other for legal reason, so just let them fight.
The only Good thing peoples can do are working together to port a max software for these new systems. Then when these are ready, we will have a real system not only a great emulator (on these side morph have an advantage). We aren't just enough for fighting (seems a kids garden :)).
In fact a part the soft (system: morph and Aone), the hardware is the same on paper. And nobody can compare the soft, AOS4 is not out and morph have just a beta . So where is the point? Ahh the legal way: but nobody knows the truth ... arghhh no point here too. Pity he!
Then no reason for flaming, trolling, bitching, gnagnagna ... Help yourself by making something for these community or just wait (but quietly and kindly).
Peace ikez
AwebPPC released : Comment 35 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by StAn on 16-Jun-2002 10:22 GMT
Just in case someone hasn't understood yet why a warpos port would be either too slow or very difficult to make:
since AWeb uses the Amiga OS a *lot*, and the Amiga OS is 68k code, a straight warpos port would mean that the executable would be ridden with 68k-PPC context switches. Such an executable would be slower than the 68k version.
The only thing that can "easily" be ported to warpos -AFAIK- are the image decoders, because they are external and the image decoding routine doesn't need to call OS functions all the time. And that has already been done by Tom Parker (at least the gif and jpeg decoders, I hope to get the png decoder someday :) ).
Non-programmers shouldn't complain when someone makes a port to xxx and not to yyy when they have no clue about the work involved in making so. Learning to code is an option, too ;)
(no flame intended)
AwebPPC released : Comment 36 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by . on 16-Jun-2002 10:39 GMT
In reply to Comment 35 (StAn):
>"MOS is here"
>Is it? Where?
>(perhaps dev kit is, but no end user version, right?)
You think there will be an "end user usable" version of os4 anytime this year, right ? What makes you think this ? At least there's a usable version of morphos version out since over a year, even if it has bugs.
AwebPPC released : Comment 37 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Alkemyst on 16-Jun-2002 10:43 GMT
In reply to Comment 32 (qod):
that should read as "The Only Available PPC OS for the amiga is MOS"
as MOS is not AmigaOS
AwebPPC released : Comment 38 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by , on 16-Jun-2002 10:55 GMT
In reply to Comment 36 (.):
> You think there will be an "end user usable" version of os4
> anytime this year, right ? What makes you think this ?
AmigaOS is a commercial project. If won't be a new version in this year we
can use version 3.9 of this operating system and we will waiting for a new
4.0 version in the next year. Where is the problem?
AwebPPC released : Comment 39 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by José on 16-Jun-2002 10:55 GMT
In reply to Comment 12 (Mark Olsen):
"...Because "How about an *Amiga* PPC version? You know, a version you can run on AmigaOS..." is not an honest question, but you trolling..."
I don't think it's necessary to point out how the whole reply is childish, but could you just enlighten us how that particular question is not honest? A grown up person is able of standind people with different opinions. Man, and I allways though that if all people in here got occasionally together, they would go for a beer and laugh about it. I was wrong:(
AwebPPC released : Comment 40 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samface on 16-Jun-2002 10:58 GMT
Trolling? I just asked if there's going to be an Amiga version of that MorphOS application, is that trolling? Why is people reacting like I've insulted someone? What was so rude about my question, was it because I didn't say 'please'? Was it because I used the *'s? Well, I just thought I had to underline 'Amiga' in some way since it's so hard to tell the difference between what is Amiga this days and what isn't, was that offending to you?
Geez, people. Why do you have to flame when there isn't even anything to flame in the first place? Then people tell *me* to grow up...
AwebPPC released : Comment 41 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Alkis Tsapanidis on 16-Jun-2002 11:12 GMT
In reply to Comment 7 (Samface):
Could you stop starting flamewars on every thread and then pretend to be
innocent and to be waving the white flag in the middle of 2 camps?
AwebPPC released : Comment 42 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by AF21 on 16-Jun-2002 11:12 GMT
It's nice to see a MOS port of AWeb, eventhough it isn't as fast as it could be due to
the Reaction stuff in MorphOS with OS3.5+ still being 68k based and the lack of a dynarec 68k emulator
in the current MOS beta. Lets just hope there will be a fully ppc native MOS with full
WB replacement (or atleast a faster JIT 68K emulator) soon.
Also the fact that this was compiled using GCC should make it very easy to compile it
for OS4 when that arrives.
Now lets just hope that Mark Olsen and the people involved with the AWeb project on sunsite
will cooperate on further development.
AwebPPC released : Comment 43 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samface on 16-Jun-2002 11:14 GMT
In reply to Comment 35 (StAn):
Thank you. A sensible reply with perfectly understandable reasoning. That's all I ever wanted.
Hmmm... AFAIK, AmigaOS4 will be able to run WarpUP applications, right? How about making a WarpUP version of AWeb for use with AmigaOS4? A real AmigaOS4 version could be made later on once it's available, right?
Anyway, thank you once more for the objective reply, seems like a rare thing around here, lately...
AwebPPC released : Comment 44 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 16-Jun-2002 11:17 GMT
In reply to Comment 40 (Samface):
> Trolling? I just asked if there's going to be an Amiga version of
> that MorphOS application, is that trolling?
Yes it is. You say "Amiga" when you actually mean "AmigaOS+WarpUP" version. What you are really doing is making a point that the MorphOS version is NOT and Amiga version. That's trolling.
> Well, I just thought I had to underline 'Amiga' in some way since
> it's so hard to tell the difference between what is Amiga this days
> and what isn't, was that offending to you?
It's deliberate flamebait. You are just here to make a point for your own agenda.
Can you remember what happened when some people wanted Amithlon versions of PPC Amiga software, or even the OS? They were shouted down with lots of abuse and told in no uncertain terms that if they wanted something, they could go and do it themselves. Why should you be treated any differently, specially as you were one of those who shouted the loudest? If you want a WarpUP version, do it yourself, or wait until someone else does.
You want segregation between AmigaOS and MorphOS discussions. Why don't you follow your own convictions and stay the hell out of MorphOS threads then?
AwebPPC released : Comment 45 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samface on 16-Jun-2002 11:26 GMT
In reply to Comment 41 (Alkis Tsapanidis):
Please tell me what I said that was so offending? I asked a perfectly neutral question, is people really right when flaming me for it? Did the thought that those starting to flame without no apparent reason might be the ones starting the flamewar ever cross your mind? I'm sorry but regardless if what I did was intentional or not, the fact that I did get flamed without actually insulting or provoking anyone, stated no inaccurate facts but simply asked a question should tell you something, ok?
AwebPPC released : Comment 46 of 221ANN.lu
In reply to Comment 45 (Samface):
Message removed by CK for violation of ANN's posting rules.
Specific reason from moderator: No foreign languages allowed
AwebPPC released : Comment 47 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by redrumloa on 16-Jun-2002 11:40 GMT
In reply to Comment 36 (.):
You said:
"You think there will be an "end user usable" version of os4 anytime this year, right ? What makes you think this ? At least there's a usable version of morphos version out since over a year, even if it has bugs."
At least be honest. Yes there has been a beta of MOS out for a year. HOWEVER this beta requires an entire OS3.X install. Am I wrong? I think not. If I'm wrong point me to a MOS beta download that requires NO amiga components and has a working WB. As it stands now MOS is an unnofficial patch for OS3.1.
AwebPPC released : Comment 48 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Samarse on 16-Jun-2002 11:41 GMT
In reply to Comment 40 (Samface):
Why not simply grow up sammy? :) And please stop trolling! IF anyone sees a flamewar on ann.lu, you will notice samface started it, or is at least involved in it.
Sammy, why not just leave this thread alone with your childish posts?
AwebPPC released : Comment 49 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Alkis Tsapanidis on 16-Jun-2002 11:47 GMT
In reply to Comment 45 (Samface):
We're not stupid you know. Do you want me to make a list of the threads you
did exactly the same thing?
1) Posting a flamebait
2) Dissappearing
3) Coming back after x comments telling us that you're innocent and that
they flamed you while you did nothing bad, etc.
Sammy... We know you now... We learned your moves...
Stop the flaimbaits or leave.
AwebPPC released : Comment 50 of 221ANN.lu
Posted by Ben Yoris on 16-Jun-2002 11:48 GMT
Hey guys !
Please go on ! You make me laugh so much :))
Anonymous, there are 221 items in your selection [1 - 50] [51 - 100] [101 - 150] [151 - 200] [201 - 221]
Back to Top