|[Files] PerfectPaint V2.9||ANN.lu|
|Posted on 15-Dec-2002 07:34 GMT by Halvadjian Georges||8 comments|
PerfectPaint V2.9 is available at
PerfectPaint V2.9 is available:
WHAT'S NEW :
- New drawing effect: TV Lace and the arexx command.
- Improve text: PfPaint can now read TrueType fonts with the help of ttengine.library
Add 2 new buttons:Select Character (very useful for Dingbats fonts) and Font path history
Add 2 new item in the requester menu: Upper text and Lower text
- litle update for the script 'Lensflare'
- New asynchron window: Undo/Redo(You can easily jump from one step of the picture to another step)
- Some Bug corrected
- Size Presets added to the 'New' requester and 'Scale page' requester
- AutoCrop (include in the 'crop' requester)
- PfPaint will Detect automatically
PGM picture and load it.
PS or PDF file, and try to load it with the help of ghostscript
- Improve text effect "Azzaro"
- 2 New text effect: Water and River
- Improve window history
- Fix a bug with picbrush tool and very big picture
- 5 new tooltypes(SCREEN_ID,SCREEN_WIDTH,SCREEN_HEIGHT,SCREEN_DEPTH,CYBERGRAPHX)
- Limit Border&Edge to 24bits picture
- Improve 'Compose' requester'
- New Item in the 'Picture' menu "Crop & Paste"
- Improve "Adjust levels" with an editable tolerance
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 1 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Ricardo on 15-Dec-2002 08:37 GMT|
|Hehe, they steal a lot .. how about INNOVATION? :)|
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 2 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Don Cox on 15-Dec-2002 09:09 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 1 (Ricardo):|
That is a very negative attitude. Perfect Paint is a major
accomplishment for a single programmer working on his own.
Any image processing program is expected to offer a range of standard
effects - if they were missing, you would complain.
Do you have any major innovations to suggest? What major innovations
are there in your own programs?
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 3 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Anonymous on 15-Dec-2002 10:41 GMT|
|This is quite cool (looking at the Screenshots). Hope to see a native MorphOS version one day. Think about all the new possibilities.|
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 4 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by SlimJim on 15-Dec-2002 11:04 GMT|
|This is looking very cool. Wish I had a graphics board in my old classic box, but I'll have to await|
new hardware before trying this out.
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 5 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Darren Glenn on 15-Dec-2002 11:28 GMT|
|woohoo another update to my favourit paint package, keep the updates coming :)|
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 6 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Ricardo on 15-Dec-2002 12:02 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 2 (Don Cox):|
Humm, lemme see .. it's unportable (due to 90% foreign, already compiled and abandoned + buggy code), crashes on Amithlon, throws lots of enforcer hits and is damn slow :) .. but ok, it's for free .. what could one expect :) .. it's a nice toy, but nothing more :)
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 7 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Don Cox on 15-Dec-2002 12:24 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 6 (Ricardo):|
It hasn't crashed on Amithlon when I've tried it.
If you get a crash that is repeatable, how about sending a bug report
to the author?
|PerfectPaint V2.9 : Comment 8 of 8||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Iggy Drougge on 15-Dec-2002 18:49 GMT|
|It"s programs like this that are killing the market. They"re just too bloody good!|
|Anonymous, there are 8 items in your selection ||