19-Sep-2019 08:59 GMT.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Anonymous, there are 215 items in your selection [1 - 50] [51 - 100] [101 - 150] [151 - 200] [201 - 215]
[News] Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA!ANN.lu
Posted on 17-Oct-2003 21:36 GMT by Rich Woods215 comments
View flat
View list
Both Thendic and Amiga's Attorney's have stipulated a new trial date for the Thendic-Amiga trial. (March 1, 2004) Judge Lasnik has GRANTED a stipulation by both Thenidc and Amiga's attornies for a new trial date of March 1, 2004.

This effectively puts things back to square one. Amiga's OLD attorney's are now hadnling the legal matters.

It would seem Amiga must have had to come up with a LOT of cold, hard cash to get their attornies willing to handle the case again.

One of the docs includes a letter to billyboy that he is required to have a licensed attorney represent a corporation in a Federal court case.

Apparently billyboy as CEO of a corporation, wasn't aware of this basic fact.

28 MOTION for Judgment and Dismissal of Counterclaims for Lack of Representation by Plaintiffs Genesi Sarl, Thendic Electronics Components. Noting Date 10/31/2003. (Attachments: # 1 Note for Motion; # 2 Text of Proposed Order)(AF, ) (Entered: 10/15/2003)

10/08/2003

29 DECLARATION of Richard Hughes filed by Plaintiffs in support of 28 MOTION for Judgment and Dismissal of Counterclaims for Lack of Representation. (AF, ) (Entered: 10/15/2003)

10/14/2003

30 STIPULATION AND ORDER RESETTING CASE SCHEDULE AND TRIAL: Bench Trial set for 3/1/2004 before Hon Robert S. Lasnik. Discovery due by 11/21/2003; Dispositive motions due by 12/9/2003; Deadline to hear dispositive motions is 1/2/2004; 39.1 Settlement Report due by 2/9/2004; Pretrial Order due by 2/18/2004; Settlement conference to be held by 1/6/2004; Trial briefs and exhibits to be submitted by 2/25/2004; by Judge Robert S. Lasnik. (AF, ) (Entered: 10/15/2003)

10/15/2003

  Diana S Shukis, attorney for Defendant, reset to receive noticing. Stipulation and Order Resetting Case Schedule and Trial 30 mailed to counsel. (AF, ) (Entered: 10/15/2003)

OFFICIAL Court documents are to be found Stipulation MotionDIsmiss Judgement1 Judgement2 DecHughes

Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 1 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 17-Oct-2003 19:55 GMT
For those who haven't noticed it

The link for Motion Dismiss is spelt incorrectly dissmiss - it should be dismiss for the correct link.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 2 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 17-Oct-2003 19:58 GMT
I thought that might happen.

It may be good news for Amiga - and it obviously is - but it's bad news for the community as a whole. It's high time we had final resolutions to all these interminable legal issues, to the points scoring, to the veiled legal threats, to the open legal threats, to the whole bloomin' stalemate shabang!

All this news guarantees is another five to six months of flamewars and mudslinging.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 3 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by smithy on 17-Oct-2003 20:08 GMT
While it's good news for Amiga Inc, it's bad news for the Amiga community because this disgraceful company gets to survive a little bit longer. I wonder where McEwan got the money to pay for his lawyers.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 4 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 17-Oct-2003 20:10 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Bill Hoggett):
Posted by Bill Hoggett (80.46.142.64) on 17-Oct-2003 21:58:01

I thought that might happen.

It may be good news for Amiga - and it obviously is - but it's bad news for the community as a whole. It's high time we had final resolutions to all these interminable legal issues, to the points scoring, to the veiled legal threats, to the open legal threats, to the whole bloomin' stalemate shabang!
--------------------
It's obvious Judge Lasnik is bending over backwards to be totally fair (more than fair to Amiga).

Where Amiga got the money to pay the lawyers (and to pay them considering there is now going to be a trial) is a question I am certain Thendic must have asked.

Funy part is all Thenic wants is to resolve the conflict - port Aamiga DE and pay Amiga $4.50 per unit.
-----------------
All this news guarantees is another five to six months of flamewars and mudslinging.
------------
Well thank Amiga for continuing to dig their own grave. I can hear fleecy talking about more "investors" and billyboy about the "next round of funding".

I am guessing here - that Amiga somehow thinks OS4.0 is going to bail them out of a hole and make things fine again. Pegasos has made such giant inroads that I think they have far outdistanced Amiga - I have a hard time justifying how investors are going to look at Amiga (especially with their track record) and want to invest with them - especially considering how financially healthy Genesi is.

a CEO without credit cards? what's billyboy to do - walk around with thousands of travelers checks? How can you do any type of business that way.

That means peck gets around another 4K in interest on his judgement.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 5 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by JoannaK on 17-Oct-2003 20:20 GMT
In reply to Comment 2 (Bill Hoggett):
Looks like this Ami-Soap will be on for another year.

Interesting move from McEwen.. Would be real nice if they could also
pay back those old debts to developers, ex-workers etc.. (no I'm not
mentionig something too obvious) :)
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 6 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 17-Oct-2003 20:26 GMT
In reply to Comment 5 (JoannaK):
Posted by JoannaK (213.130.196.84) on 17-Oct-2003 22:20:18

In Reply to Comment 2:
Looks like this Ami-Soap will be on for another year.

Interesting move from McEwen.. Would be real nice if they could also
pay back those old debts to developers, ex-workers etc.. (no I'm not
mentionig something too obvious) :)
----------------
Not really an interesting move - he's going down for the 3rd time and he manage to grab onto a life preserver.

When the info surfaces it will be interesting to find out where they got the bundle of cash? At LEAST $20,000 - the lawyers aren't about to take a small retainer to get back in action - woul be too embarrassing for them - so billyboy must have come up with enough including the monies needed for a court trial.

Has to be AT LEAST $20K. Maybe he used his platinum cards to get a cash advance?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 7 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by oGALAXYo on 17-Oct-2003 20:28 GMT
In reply to Comment 5 (JoannaK):
I think that on the long run AmigaINC will lose anyways due to incrasing costs of the lawsuit. The obvious is jet to be pushed for a bit longer to the future but it won't stop from actually happening - that they either go bancrupt, have no more money or lose the entire lawsuit. Regardless of all that, we will have a nice entertainment for another short time.

But I do critizise the people who bring up internal stuff like this onto mailinglists. I think this all should be far from our interest because this all spots bad light into public and for new users who may be interested into Genesi's or AmigaINC's products.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 8 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Lando on 17-Oct-2003 20:33 GMT
In reply to Comment 7 (oGALAXYo):
I disagree, I think this needs to be in the public and that Rich is doing a great job in keeping the community informed as to what's going on.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 9 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 17-Oct-2003 20:38 GMT
In reply to Comment 8 (Lando):
Comment 8 of 8
Posted by Lando (213.130.129.5) on 17-Oct-2003 22:33:22

In Reply to Comment 7:
I disagree, I think this needs to be in the public and that Rich is doing a great job in keeping the community informed as to what's going on.
----------
Thanks. But what about the guy who goes out and spends $800+ on an AmigaOne and then finds out Amiga down the road may go bk or whatever?

Let the people make an informed decision based upon the financial and legal status of the corporations involved.

Sheesh - the guy who postd that - maybe he wants to buy some Enron stock? (We shouldn't know about anything). I can't figure his reasoning out at all.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 10 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 20:44 GMT
In reply to Comment 4 (Rich Woods):
Yawn.

>It's obvious Judge Lasnik is bending over backwards to be totally fair

That's their job.

> (more than fair to Amiga).

Bzzzzt!!! Wrong answer. He 's just doing his job. Stick to the facts "Richieboy" instead of letting your own, petty vindictiveness shine through. A bit of professionalism please. ;-)

>Where Amiga got the money to pay the lawyers (and to pay them considering
>there is now going to be a trial) is a question I am certain Thendic must
>have asked.

And is none of our business... Perhaps there is a rich Amiga Inc fan somewhere that's acting as their guardian angel.

>Funy part is all Thenic wants is to resolve the conflict - port Aamiga DE and
>pay Amiga $4.50 per unit.

Yeah right. LOL. Tell us another one, that last joke was actually FUNNY!!!!

>Well thank Amiga for continuing to dig their own grave.

By defending themselves? Hmmm... interesting concept of law and justice you have there.

>I can hear fleecy talking about more "investors" and billyboy about the "next
>round of funding".

My god, you have ESP!!! Or are you the next Doctor Who?

>I am guessing here...

Nothing new there.

> - that Amiga somehow thinks OS4.0 is going to bail them out of a hole and
> make things fine again... (yadda, yadda, yadda)

For someone the keeps insisting that he's publishing these documents to bring the facts to us poor misguided cretins, you certainly do an awful lot of speculating. Why do you just admit you haven't got a clue and try to refrain from overtaxing that miniscule lump of gray matter that's busy playing "Peg-Pong" between your ears.

Oh damn, now I've given Chris the excuse to delete my posting again!!! Bugger!!!

> Pegasos has made such giant inroads that I think they have far outdistanced
> Amiga

While I'll agree (shock) with the "giant inroads bit, I fail to see any "outdistancing" and, until OS4 is release, neither can you.

> - I have a hard time justifying how investors are going to look at Amiga
> (especially with their track record) and want to invest with them -
> especially considering how financially healthy Genesi is.

Whereas, you're such an expert "investor" that you're busy living it up on the money generated buying and selling shares in Yahoo, AOL, Redhat, etc... My I suggest that you leave the "investing" to the "investors". Do you have trouble understand why someone might be interested in AmigaDE? If so, ask Bill Buck why he needs it for the Pegasos.

>a CEO without credit cards? what's billyboy to do - walk around with thousands
>of travelers checks? How can you do any type of business that way.

Perhaps he uses a DEBIT card!!! ;-)

(I wish I didn't have to use credit cards)

>That means peck gets around another 4K in interest on his judgement.

Lucky Peck. Perhaps if this lawsuit wasn't going on then he might actually get his cash...

Now I'll sit back and wait to get flamed for defending The Great Satan... where's my popcorn and beer?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 11 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by smithy on 17-Oct-2003 20:50 GMT
In reply to Comment 10 (Darrin):
>Lucky Peck. Perhaps if this lawsuit wasn't going on then he might actually get
>his cash...

How come McEwan can afford to pay the lawyers, but not Peck? What other cash is stashed away somewhere?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 12 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 20:56 GMT
In reply to Comment 11 (smithy):
>How come McEwan can afford to pay the lawyers, but not Peck?

Speculation: Perhaps he feels he needs to maintain a company in order to pay Peck. It's a question of priorities.

>What other cash is stashed away somewhere?

Why don't you go around to his house and ask to look down the back of his sofa?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 13 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 17-Oct-2003 20:57 GMT
In reply to Comment 11 (smithy):
Forget it. Darrin would be batting for Amiga Inc even if they were all behind bars for fraud. He finds it disgraceful that anyone should know the public details about their case.

I don't know what he's doing here though. There's a whole "Amiga community portal" for people like him.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 14 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by smithy on 17-Oct-2003 21:01 GMT
In reply to Comment 12 (Darrin):
>Speculation: Perhaps he feels he needs to maintain a company in order to pay
>Peck. It's a question of priorities.

Lawyers are a lot more expensive than programmers... and McEwan would have had to find enough money to satisfy his lawyers that he could pay them through til the end of the case in 4-5 months time...
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 15 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by smithy on 17-Oct-2003 21:05 GMT
In reply to Comment 12 (Darrin):
>Why don't you go around to his house and ask to look down the back of his sofa?

Nevermind the smartalec remarks. According to McEwan's testimony, Amiga Inc had $100 in the bank... where did this money come from to pay his lawyers, when he hasn't paid employees for years?

If it was another "round of funding" then you could be sure he'd announce it on his website, as well as another round of legal threats against his legitimite competitors.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 16 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Christian Kemp on 17-Oct-2003 21:07 GMT
In reply to Comment 10 (Darrin):
> Oh damn, now I've given Chris the excuse to delete my posting again!!!
> Bugger!!!

Funny, I don't see any reason to moderate your posting in that paragraph. Remember, I'm moderating comments that overstep some boundaries (swearing, insults, etc.) in a major way, not because I don't agree. Overall, you sound like a child who has had his favourite toy taken away - should I moderate your post for that reason? Other sites might do - I don't.

But may I just suggest you take all of this less personal, step back, take a deep breath, and stop seeing everything in black and white? (or whatever your favourite colors are)

Rich's postings may not be anyone's taste, but I appreciate them for their information value... I just don't get it how anyone feels the need to step on a soap box and criticize every frickin' thing that gets posted on here. So you got your own opinion, fine. This doesn't mean you always need to share it. Make some useful contribution, or do everyone a favour and keep quiet.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 17 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 21:11 GMT
In reply to Comment 13 (Bill Hoggett):
>Forget it. Darrin would be batting for Amiga Inc even if they were all behind
>bars for fraud. He finds it disgraceful that anyone should know the public
>details about their case.

You really don't have a clue, do you Billy? You have no idea what I stand nor will you ever. I happen to believe that Amiga Inc didn't go into business in order to con the Amiga Community. The fact that things haven't panned out they way they would have liked is just how life works. I realise from your rabid rantings that you feel you can do no wrong and that your opinion is the only one that counts, but sorry mate - you're wrong. What I'm really against is people like you and all of the other "vultures" that think that watching ANY company go down the pan is entertainment. You really are one sorry excuse for a man and you have my pity.

>I don't know what he's doing here though.

Obviously.

>There's a whole "Amiga community portal" for people like him.

And there is a special place in hell reserved for people like you.

(Actually, I don't believe in Hell, but I'm sure you get my point).

PS. If the position was reversed and Thendic were fighting for their existance against a petty lawsuit brought be Amiga Inc then I'd probably be batting for Bill Buck. I have stuck up for him from time to time...
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 18 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 17-Oct-2003 21:12 GMT
In reply to Comment 14 (smithy):
@smithy

You're assuming there was ever a real problem between McEwen and his lawyers. It could just as easily have been a delaying strategy to pull the wool over the judge's eyes. McEwen has been doing everything in his power to delay the case for months now.

Perhaps now Amiga's "legal department" mentioned by Fleecy so often can go ahead and carry out all those threats Mr. Moss has been making recently.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 19 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by tonya on 17-Oct-2003 21:26 GMT
In reply to Comment 18 (Bill Hoggett):
well according to the the sources the lawyers never was put back like someone on here said a few weeks ago, where the funding came from? who said there was a new bucket of money? , ever crossed your mind that this is propaganda ?

i feel one thing here, and that is....
stop digging into people's life's and take care of your own first.

to do some speculations which ann.lu is so good at, maybe some big investor pitted ainc for the stuff that has been going on and offered to pay the whole thing? , maybe richy boy here funded ainc himself ? , we all know how happy he is to pay companies/lawyers/courts/other people.

there u go, now u know...SPECULATIIONS are great when its not about you!
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 20 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 21:29 GMT
In reply to Comment 16 (Christian Kemp):
>Funny, I don't see any reason to moderate your posting in that paragraph.
>Remember, I'm moderating comments that overstep some boundaries (swearing,
>insults, etc.) in a major way, not because I don't agree.

I know. It was a joke.

>Overall, you sound like a child who has had his favourite toy taken away -
>should I moderate your post for that reason? Other sites might do - I don't.

You obviously didn't get it and I'm too polite to point out what you sound like. My old headmaster is the only printable example that springs to mind.

That wasn't a cheap stab and Amigaworld.net was it? Touchy, touchy.

>But may I just suggest you take all of this less personal, step back, take a
>deep breath, and stop seeing everything in black and white?

I'm not taking it personally. I'm just expressing my opinion. I just hate to see these one sided barages against Amiga Inc and I like to point out that not everyone is an Amiga Inc hater.

You were completely right to remove my comment in that other thread and I really shouldn't wander into the house in the early hours of the morning with beer flowing through my viens and thank "I'll just check ANN for any interesting news before going to bed". In all honesty, if ANN had an edit feature then I'd have toned down my remarks to Richard myself. Oh well.

>(or whatever your favourite colors are)

Red ;-)

>Rich's postings may not be anyone's taste, but I appreciate them for their
>information value...

I'm sure they are "interesting", but reporting everything, stalking and making personal information available is rather sick in my opinion.

>I just don't get it how anyone feels the need to step on a soap box and
>criticize every frickin' thing that gets posted on here.

Neither do I. In fact, I hardly post here at all anymore unless I feel I have something to contribute. Perhaps others should take that attitude.

>So you got your own opinion, fine.

Thanks for realising that.

>This doesn't mean you always need to share it.

That last statement says a lot. I'm glad you finally came out and said it. CK: "You can have an opinion, but only if it's anti-Amiga Inc".

>Make some useful contribution, or do everyone a favour and keep quiet.

I thought I had. Don't you mean do YOU a favour and keep quiet? Why not email me in private. I'd LOVE to have an offline chat with you.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 21 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 17-Oct-2003 21:32 GMT
In reply to Comment 18 (Bill Hoggett):
Posted by Bill Hoggett (80.46.142.64) on 17-Oct-2003 23:12:56

In Reply to Comment 14:
@smithy

You're assuming there was ever a real problem between McEwen and his lawyers. It could just as easily have been a delaying strategy to pull the wool over the judge's eyes. McEwen has been doing everything in his power to delay the case for months now.
-----------------------
I doubt this - having your attorney request to withdraw is pretty serious stuff. billyboy is way out of his league in dealing with the Federal court system.

You don't play games with Federal judges on cases before their court.

I'll grant you he has been doing EVERYTHING in his power to delay everything - and that's a dangerous games in a legal situation.
----------------

Perhaps now Amiga's "legal department" mentioned by Fleecy so often can go ahead and carry out all those threats Mr. Moss has been making recently.
---------------
Federal Court Procedures For Dummies!
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 22 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 17-Oct-2003 21:37 GMT
In reply to Comment 13 (Bill Hoggett):
Posted by Bill Hoggett (80.46.142.64) on 17-Oct-2003 22:57:37

In Reply to Comment 11:
Forget it. Darrin would be batting for Amiga Inc even if they were all behind bars for fraud. He finds it disgraceful that anyone should know the public details about their case.

I don't know what he's doing here though. There's a whole "Amiga community portal" for people like him.
------------
I'm getting the feeling they like to come to ANN where free posting is allowed - distrupt a thread and throw it off the track.

Wonder how long it'll take for Sammy to jump back in action?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 23 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 21:44 GMT
In reply to Comment 22 (Rich Woods):
>I'm getting the feeling they like to come to ANN where free posting is
>allowed - distrupt a thread and throw it off the track.

Oh come on Rich. I'm posting ON TOPIC here. I'm simply expressing opposition to your crusade because I'm deeply suspect of your motives or the motives of the people behind you (assuming there is someone behind you).

I fail to understand the gigantic effort your putting into this "labour o hate" against Amiga Inc. I can understand the Merlancia thing as Ryan personally tried to shaft you to your face, but this is different.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 24 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Christian Kemp on 17-Oct-2003 21:45 GMT
In reply to Comment 20 (Darrin):
> You can have an opinion, but only if it's anti-Amiga Inc

That's pure BS.

I don't benefit in any way from restricting people's opinions. What I do suffer from (or what ANN does suffer from, which is sometimes but not always the same) is people coming here just to stir shit. And increasingly, I find myself identifying with the people who are critical of Amiga Inc., and growing more and more wary of people who still support a company that has been the largest contributing factor of the mess the Amiga scene turned out to be in the last 2 years...

Just my two cents...

And once again, this is my personal opinion, and 'm trying as best as I can not to have that reflected in any of the moderation I am doing.

I guess what some people forget is that ANN is not a company. ANN is not an online magazine, or in any way some kind of "press". I never saw myself as a "reporter". I am trying to be impartial on the front page, and not to unfairly remove any contributions in the comments section. I think with all this considered, I should be allowed to voice my opinion from time to time.

And frankly, I get tired that whenever I voice my opinion, there is someone from the Amiga-Inc camp to point out how wrong I am, how they lost any respect they had for me, how I must be sympathising with "the enemy", etc.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 25 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by hooligan/dcs on 17-Oct-2003 21:59 GMT
In reply to Comment 23 (Darrin):
Some people build hometheatres. Some people collect stamps. Some people collect butterflies. Woods collects information about Amiga Inc.

I see it as a hobby.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 26 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Jack Me on 17-Oct-2003 22:04 GMT
In reply to Comment 23 (Darrin):
Rich Wood is a class A stalker.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 27 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 22:13 GMT
In reply to Comment 24 (Christian Kemp):
I'm glad you decided to keep this in the open. Perhaps we can settle this like men...

>That's pure BS.

Really? I suggest you re-read what you said to me then. There is only one way to take what you said to me and that's "Keep your opinions to your self if you wank to stand up for Amiga Inc". Plain and simple.

>I don't benefit in any way from restricting people's opinions.

Glad to hear it. You've only done it once to me. However, now you're trying to warn me (and others with opinions like me) to STFU.

>What I do suffer from (or what ANN does suffer from, which is sometimes but not always the same) is people coming here just to stir shit.

I took an opposite view so I was "stirring shit?" Give me a break.

>And increasingly, I find myself identifying with the people who are critical
>of Amiga Inc.,

Well, it will probably earn you a free Pegasos 2 in the end.

>and growing more and more wary of people who still support a company that has
>been the largest contributing factor of the mess the Amiga scene turned out to
>be in the last 2 years...

Your opinion and not EVERYBODY'S. Of course, it's your site so if you really want this to be ThendicNetworkNews then just come out and say so instead of beating around the bush.

>Just my two cents...

And all I did was throw my 2 pence in too. So why are we fighting over it?

>And once again, this is my personal opinion, and 'm trying as best as I can
>not to have that reflected in any of the moderation I am doing.

As far as I'm concerned you're one of the better moderators and (like I said) my deleted post really did deserve to be removed. However, your last comments are (in my opinion) way out of line and really surprised me coming from you.

>I guess what some people forget is that ANN is not a company. ANN is not an
>online magazine, or in any way some kind of "press". I never saw myself as
>a "reporter". I am trying to be impartial on the front page, and not to
>unfairly remove any contributions in the comments section. I think with all
>this considered, I should be allowed to voice my opinion from time to time.

OK, so I can take those comments as your "opinion" - you're entitled to it. However, when they come from the webmaster then they sound more like "policy" to me. So Chris Kemp wants me to shut up - fine. However, I'm also only too happy to tell him what I think of his opinion and until the webmaster clearly states that it's ANN's policy to post no support for Amiga Inc then I'll continue to do so whenever I think it's needed despite what Chris Kemp as an "individual" thinks. Is that OK?

>And frankly, I get tired that whenever I voice my opinion, there is someone
>from the Amiga-Inc camp to point out how wrong I am, how they lost any respect
>they had for me, how I must be sympathising with "the enemy", etc.

Why? Pegasos supports accuse me of the opposite all the time. Actions speak louder than words, and if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

So, in summary: You think I need to stop posting and that I'm full of $hit, but as my actions have not been edited then as far as ANN is concerned, my posting was OK. Fine, that sounds fair. Now, please be aware that while I respect the hard work you put into the site, I think your personal opionon of me and MY opinions is a complete crock of hypocrital crud. Juts my 2 cents, but what the hell - we're just two guys debating in a thread? Yes?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 28 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 22:16 GMT
In reply to Comment 25 (hooligan/dcs):
>Some people build hometheatres.

So Rich wants to put Bill McEwan in the corner of his room and apply electricity to him?

>Some people collect stamps.

And he wants to stick Bill in a box and mail him to Outer Mongolia?

>Some people collect butterflies.

And finally, he'd like to stick him in a jar of cyanide and then mount him on a wall with a big pin stick through his chest?

Creepy!!! ;-)
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 29 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by hooligan/dcs on 17-Oct-2003 22:30 GMT
In reply to Comment 28 (Darrin):
I'd be honored to do all those.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 30 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Christian Kemp on 17-Oct-2003 22:42 GMT
In reply to Comment 27 (Darrin):
> Glad to hear it. You've only done it once to me. However, now you're trying to
> warn me (and others with opinions like me) to STFU.

I don't even remember that other time. I follow so many comments, it's difficult to remember individual incidents where I did have to act.

While I sometimes post complaints about comments, it is usually not just aimed at the person I'm referring to directly, but intended more broadly. These are things I'd like to mention, but aren't worth a front page mention.)


> I took an opposite view so I was "stirring shit?" Give me a break.

Once again, if you reread what I wrote I talked about "people" in general.


> Well, it will probably earn you a free Pegasos 2 in the end.

I'm surrounded by more PC hardware than I can care to mention. Also, I earn enough money not to be bribed by $300 hardware that won't run the applications I'm using every day.


> Your opinion and not EVERYBODY'S. Of course, it's your site so if you really
> want this to be ThendicNetworkNews then just come out and say so instead of
> beating around the bush.

Once more: this is not about Amiga vs. Genesi vs. whoever else. Having a negative view on one company does not automatically put the other in a positive light, or vice versa. I said don't look at this from a black&white perspective. My opinion on Amiga Inc. is entirely independent of whatever Genesi has been doing, is doing, or will be doing.


> As far as I'm concerned you're one of the better moderators and (like I said)
> my deleted post really did deserve to be removed. However, your last comments
> are (in my opinion) way out of line and really surprised me coming from you.

I guess it's just a matter of enough drops of water causing a bubble to burst (or whatever that saying is in English). I only make occasional appearances on the comments, so every post that I do make is one that got through out of maybe three that I wrote but didn't post, and ten that I thought about writing but didn't do. (How's that for self-moderation? :))

If my opinion is way out of line, maybe that's because people in general have been behaving out of line, and all this does is further deteriorate the quality of ANN. If I'm posting with a complaint, it's because I hope to eliminate a potential problem... and I'm beyond the point where I'm thinking this wll be possible without alienating some of my visitors. But I'd rather lose some, and get the discussions back on a decent level, than having the ship sink with all passsengers abord, so to speak.

(OK, so maybe my opinion sometimes also serves as a reminder of some kind of common sense policy that everybody should try to respect.)

You're free to support Amiga Inc. I don't mind anybody doing that. What I don't like is all these petty arguments ("we're right, they're wrong"), no matter which site is starting them. (And you have to admit, Amiga Inc. are in precarious situation - remember that "100$ in our bank accounts" quote - so a certain realism needs to be present in whatever argument that gets posted.)

I didn't ask you to stop posting. I was posting a general reminder (which happened to be in response to your comment).

Anyway.

It's getting closer to 3am - I can't believe I got home two hours ago and instead of getting some sleep I proceeded to engage in another futile discussion - so this will be my last post on the subject.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 31 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Doobrey on 17-Oct-2003 22:44 GMT
In reply to Comment 27 (Darrin):
>Really? I suggest you re-read what you said to me then. There is only one way
>to take what you said to me and that's "Keep your opinions to your self if >you wank to stand up for Amiga Inc". Plain and simple.

Dude,calm down..
That is not what Christian said or meant at all and you know it..
CK:"Make some useful contribution, or do everyone a favour and keep quiet."
To me reads as " If you don`t have anything useful to say,then don`t say anything"
Just because someone doesn`t support your views, it doesn`t mean they`re against you. Have a look around ANN, and you`ll find plenty of anti-Genesi posts, how does that fit with your view that Christian is Anti Amiga and pro Genesi ???
Also, have you ever considered that people can be critical of a company but still support them? Or is your world so black and white that you see any criticism as an attack on someone?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 32 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Christian Kemp on 17-Oct-2003 22:51 GMT
In reply to Comment 31 (Doobrey):
Thanks, that's a good summary. :)

[And this will really be my last word on that.]
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 33 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 17-Oct-2003 23:23 GMT
In reply to Comment 31 (Doobrey):
>Dude,calm down.. That is not what Christian said or meant at all and you know
>it..

That's exactly how it read to me.

>CK:"Make some useful contribution, or do everyone a favour and keep quiet."
>To me reads as " If you don`t have anything useful to say,then don`t say
>anything"

Which translated into my native language as saying "You haven't said anything useful to my agenda so STFU".

Personally, I feel that my inital posting was VERY useful in representing the other side of the fence.

>Just because someone doesn`t support your views, it doesn`t mean they`re
>against you.

I agree, and I have lots of polite, civil chats with MOS users/supporters.

>Have a look around ANN, and you`ll find plenty of anti-Genesi posts, how does
>that fit with your view that Christian is Anti Amiga and pro Genesi ???

I'm commenting on what he said to me NOW. I don't care what happened 10 threads ago. That's the problem with some of the people on ANN - they keep bringing up the same old crud over and over again.

>Also, have you ever considered that people can be critical of a company but
>still support them?

Yes. Easily. However, that's not what I see here.

>Or is your world so black and white that you see any criticism as an attack on
>someone?

No, I see in colour with 20-20 vision. I can also read between the lines. ARe you so blinkered that you cannot see the continuing battle for the high ground here? Can't you see the double standards applied? I guess not.

Anyway, I agree with Chris - enough has been said.

If Chris didn't mean to say what he did in the way I took it then I applogise for any suggestions I made about censorship/bias. However, even re-reading his remarks now, I still see no other way to take them. I'll just assume that as English is Chris' second language then it probably became slightly "mangled" in the translation. End of story.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 34 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 17-Oct-2003 23:36 GMT
In reply to Comment 15 (smithy):
>Nevermind the smartalec remarks. According to McEwan's testimony, Amiga Inc had $100 in the bank... where did this money come from to pay his lawyers, when he hasn't paid employees for years?

Maybe they are not payed with money but lured with the prospect of future earnings and getting a bit of that? You will get 30,000$ later might sound better to them than you will get 15,000$ now?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 35 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 18-Oct-2003 00:22 GMT
>One of the docs includes a letter to billyboy

Statements like this show how much of an idiot you are, and what secret agenda you must have against Amiga.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 36 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 18-Oct-2003 00:31 GMT
In reply to Comment 28 (Darrin):
>>Some people collect stamps.

>And he wants to stick Bill in a box and mail him to Outer Mongolia?

No, he's so obsessed with him that he wants to lick him like a stamp ;-)

I think this is a clear case of obsession, I've seen plenty of those at Amiga conventions, that's why I don't even bother attending anymore
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 37 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Gregg on 18-Oct-2003 00:42 GMT
If I understand correctly, AI's lawyers voluntarily withdrew from the case, and have now re-joined, saying "Now - where were we again?" and asked for more time to catch up on _their_ _own_ _case_.

It's irrelevant whether AI are involved in this case or not : this just doesn't make any sense to this simple man, unencumbered as I am by the faintest comprehension of the naughty machinations of the legal loons.

RW keeps going on about "you don't mess around in Federal court", but if this ain't messing around, then I'm a big blue troll.

At least this shows one certain fact : The law is, indeed, a ass*.

Gregg

* : Just like Darrin, really.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 38 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 18-Oct-2003 00:44 GMT
In reply to Comment 17 (Darrin):
@Darrin

> And there is a special place in hell reserved for people like you.

Thank you for demonstrating your mentality to anyone who wants to read the thread. And this from someone accusing others of rabid rantings?

> PS. If the position was reversed and Thendic were fighting for their
> existance against a petty lawsuit brought be Amiga Inc then I'd probably
> be batting for Bill Buck. I have stuck up for him from time to time...

Ah yes, when you run out of cogent arguments let's wheel out the old lie. Strange, you do share this tendency to lie about people with your heroes. Gary Peake recently accused me of supporting Rich Woods showing pictures of people's homes and printing their addresses, and of supporting H&P's theft of Amiga Inc IP. Now you accuse me of being a Bill Buck supporter. All are lies, as any cursory check though any of the forums will clearly prove.

Oh well, at least you're in line with the level of honesty and moral fibre shown by the rest of your ilk: the fanatical Amiga Inc supporters.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 39 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 18-Oct-2003 00:47 GMT
In reply to Comment 37 (Gregg):
> * : Just like Darrin, really.

Oh the same old wit from boring old Gregg who loses arguments with me in threads and then crawls off to his hovel to hide. Big yawn...
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 40 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 18-Oct-2003 00:49 GMT
In reply to Comment 19 (tonya):
Comment 19 of 36
Posted by tonya (80.202.195.200) on 17-Oct-2003 23:26:08

In Reply to Comment 18:
well according to the the sources the lawyers never was put back like someone on here said a few weeks ago, where the funding came from? who said there was a new bucket of money? , ever crossed your mind that this is propaganda ?
--------------
You obviously didn't read the court docket report on the present newly uploaded documents and also the very end of the court docket...

STIPULATION AND ORDER RESETTING CASE SCHEDULE AND TRIAL: Bench Trial set
for 3/1/2004 before Hon Robert S. Lasnik. Discovery due by 11/21/2003;
Dispositive motions due by 12/9/2003; Deadline to hear dispositive motions
is 1/2/2004; 39.1 Settlement Report due by 2/9/2004; Pretrial Order due by
2/18/2004; Settlement conference to be held by 1/6/2004; Trial briefs and
exhibits to be submitted by 2/25/2004; by Judge Robert S. Lasnik. (AF, )
(Entered: 10/15/2003)

10/15/2003

Diana S Shukis, attorney for Defendant, reset to receive noticing.
Stipulation and Order Resetting Case Schedule and Trial 30 mailed to
counsel. (AF, ) (Entered: 10/15/2003)

If you'd like I can post the phone nuber of the court clerk - you can inform him that all of these Federal docket entrys are propoganda.

---------------
i feel one thing here, and that is....stop digging into people's life's and take care of your own first.

Thanks - want to buy some Enron stock? The certificates I have heard are VERY nicely engraved.
-------------
to do some speculations which ann.lu is so good at, maybe some big investor
pitted ainc for the stuff that has been going on and offered to pay the whole

------------
If this is how you would invest YOUR money - I can see a dismal future for you and your children. Amiga's financial history is open for inspection - their D&B rating, collections and judgements would'nt attract ANY investor except one looking for a tax loss carry foward.

--------
thing? , maybe richy boy here funded ainc himself ? , we all know how happy he is to pay companies/lawyers/courts/other people.

I would fund ainc? I already have!

I pay what companies? What lawyers? What court? (Court clerks yes!) - and what other people are you referring to?
-----------
there u go, now u know...SPECULATIIONS are great when its not about you!

Court documents are not speculation and legally allowed as evidence in other court cases and suits.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 41 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by EyeAm on 18-Oct-2003 00:50 GMT
:-)

I like the factual 'news'; I can do without the 'billyboy' comments in it, though. And following the links to the items on the Merlancia site, one reaches pages that say "Forbidden".

--EyeAm
http://s87767106.onlinehome.us
(message forums are back in new incarnation)
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 42 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by T_Bone on 18-Oct-2003 00:53 GMT
In reply to Comment 41 (EyeAm):
> And following the links to the items on the Merlancia site, one reaches pages that say "Forbidden".

Most likely you've been blackballed.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 43 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 18-Oct-2003 00:54 GMT
In reply to Comment 25 (hooligan/dcs):
Posted by hooligan/dcs (Trusted user) on 17-Oct-2003 23:59:15

In Reply to Comment 23:
Some people build hometheatres. Some people collect stamps. Some people collect butterflies. Woods collects information about Amiga Inc.

I see it as a hobby.
------------------
Well fair enough. But no it is NOT a hobby (albeit an expensive one!)

I feel people should be aware of what is NOT being told - and the things behind the scenes. And also people keep telling me to write a book - I could have a GREAT screenplay with Merlancia and Amiga and the saga of both.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 44 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 18-Oct-2003 00:54 GMT
In reply to Comment 38 (Bill Hoggett):
@ Bill

>Thank you for demonstrating your mentality to anyone who wants to read the
>thread. And this from someone accusing others of rabid rantings?

You're welcome. You're so good at demonstrating yours that I thought "why not".

>Ah yes, when you run out of cogent arguments let's wheel out the old lie.

Lie? Really? Shame you don't keep up on all of my posts.

>Strange, you do share this tendency to lie about people with your heroes.

I never lie in my posts. Care to show me an example? Thought not!

>Gary Peake recently accused me of supporting Rich Woods showing pictures of
>people's homes and printing their addresses, and of supporting H&P's theft of
>Amiga Inc IP. Now you accuse me of being a Bill Buck supporter.

I did?

>All are lies, as any cursory check though any of the forums will clearly
>prove.

All the forums will prove is that you have an oversized option of yourself and delusions of grandure. I've witnessed enough of your drivel in the past to know that it's pointless looking back at your previous posts.

>Oh well, at least you're in line with the level of honesty and moral fibre
>shown by the rest of your ilk: the fanatical Amiga Inc supporters.

Oh yes, anyone that stands up for Amiga Inc in any way shape or form is a "fanatical Amiga Inc supports". So says Bill Hoggitt, so who are we poor mortals to argue? Hail Hoggitt, brain the size of a planet!!! We're not worthy!!!

Whatever. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 45 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 18-Oct-2003 00:59 GMT
In reply to Comment 28 (Darrin):
Posted by Darrin (12.36.240.130) on 18-Oct-2003 00:16:36

In Reply to Comment 25:
>Some people build hometheatres.

So Rich wants to put Bill McEwan in the corner of his room and apply electricity to him?

>Some people collect stamps.

And he wants to stick Bill in a box and mail him to Outer Mongolia?

>Some people collect butterflies.

And finally, he'd like to stick him in a jar of cyanide and then mount him on a wall with a big pin stick through his chest?

Creepy!!! ;-)
---------------
You're sounding again like a little kid - you can't even keep a train of rational thought and debate.
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 46 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 18-Oct-2003 01:00 GMT
In reply to Comment 43 (Rich Woods):
>Well fair enough. But no it is NOT a hobby (albeit an expensive one!)

I'll ask again: Care to share who is paying (donating to) your expense account?

>I feel people should be aware of what is NOT being told - and the things
> behind the scenes.

We've been told thanks. Care to dig up some dirt on Thendic too just to balance the accounts?

>And also people keep telling me to write a book - I could have a GREAT
>screenplay with Merlancia and Amiga and the saga of both.

Don't make it a film though - try a comedy series format like "Father Ted".
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 47 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 18-Oct-2003 01:05 GMT
In reply to Comment 45 (Rich Woods):
>You're sounding again like a little kid - you can't even keep a train of
>rational thought and debate.

I'm VERY rational. It's YOU that appears to have the "problem". Of course, you're probably another Hoggitt that simply regards the rest of the world at "little kids" compared to your superior intelect.

I've tried debating you before, but you have a habbit of ignoring my awkward posts. It seems however that I'm starting to provoke a response at last. Good. I'm glad to see I'm getting results...
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 48 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 18-Oct-2003 01:07 GMT
In reply to Comment 35 (Anonymous):
Comment 35 of 36

Posted by Anonymous (67.75.51.195) on 18-Oct-2003 02:22:54

>One of the docs includes a letter to billyboy

Statements like this show how much of an idiot you are, and what secret agenda you must have against Amiga.
--------------
Well we can't have you accessing a site that is run by an idiot now can we?

I am here to protect you - you won't have to read anymore of those nasty court documents!
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 49 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 18-Oct-2003 01:08 GMT
In reply to Comment 26 (Jack Me):
Posted by Jack Me (82.34.24.129) on 18-Oct-2003 00:04:42

In Reply to Comment 23:
Rich Wood is a class A stalker.
------------
Is your last name Off?
Thendic-Amiga Lawsuit - Amiga Wins Trial Delay Until March 1, 2004! GOOD NEWS FOR AMIGA! : Comment 50 of 215ANN.lu
Posted by Rich Woods on 18-Oct-2003 01:10 GMT
In reply to Comment 34 (Anonymous):
Posted by Anonymous (80.133.128.138) on 18-Oct-2003 01:36:42

In Reply to Comment 15:
>Nevermind the smartalec remarks. According to McEwan's testimony, Amiga Inc had $100 in the bank... where did this money come from to pay his lawyers, when he hasn't paid employees for years?

Maybe they are not payed with money but lured with the prospect of future earnings and getting a bit of that? You will get 30,000$ later might sound better to them than you will get 15,000$ now?
---------------
Hey lend me $30K - at least I have good credit. We'll cut you in on the movie and book rights.

From an old James Cagney flick....

"Take what you can get while you can get it - cause nobody is going to walk up and drop it in your lap".
Anonymous, there are 215 items in your selection [1 - 50] [51 - 100] [101 - 150] [151 - 200] [201 - 215]
Back to Top