Remember November - AMIGAplus 11/2002 Announcement - 11th anniversary
AMIGAplus is celebrating its 11th anniversary this month!
Issue 11/2002 has been released, sent to all subscribers
and may be ordered at www.amigaplus.de. Celebrate with us! Read on...
In this issue you are reading the following reports and more:
- Review of video-expert "Supreme"
- Review of text editor environment "GoldED Studio AIX"
- Review of 2D-shooter AMHuhn
- Scene-experts about the future of the Amiga
- Workshop: "Virtual Network Computing"
- Workshop: Cooperative software development, part 1
- Workshop: ProStationAudio, part 2
- Workshop: Pretty Good Privacy, part 2
- Information about AMIGAplus readers' CD 18
- Interview with Bert "WHDLoad" Jahn
- Preview of AMIGA + Retro Computing 2002
- Amiga Status Report: Quiet before the storm
- Show report: World of Amiga South-East 2002
- Interview with ARKTIS/OASE
- Short reviews of new hardware and shareware
AMIGAplus (68 pages @ 4c) is availabe via subscription,
by single ordering for 5 Euro all inclusive or via your
local Amiga dealer.