|Posted on 03-Feb-2003 09:08 GMT by Grzegorz Kraszewski||11 comments|
TTEngine 6.1 has been released. It is mainly bugfix update.
- Font requester gadgets now remember their state after window resizing.
- Removed requester layout bug preventing window from opening in some circumstances.
- Font handle returned by TT_OpenFont() can be now shared between different system processes. It allows for using TTEngine in multithreading applications or BOOPSI classes.
|List of all comments to this article|
|Sorted by date, most recent at bottom|
|Comment 1||Xeyes||03-Feb-2003 14:40 GMT|
|TTEngine 6.1 : Comment 2 of 11||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Dittos on 03-Feb-2003 16:09 GMT|
|Can this handle Cleartype/subpixel rendering?|
Can this be used in Morphos or AOS4?
|List of all comments to this article (continued)||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.