|Posted on 03-Feb-2003 09:08 GMT by Grzegorz Kraszewski||11 comments|
TTEngine 6.1 has been released. It is mainly bugfix update.
- Font requester gadgets now remember their state after window resizing.
- Removed requester layout bug preventing window from opening in some circumstances.
- Font handle returned by TT_OpenFont() can be now shared between different system processes. It allows for using TTEngine in multithreading applications or BOOPSI classes.
|List of all comments to this article|
|Sorted by date, most recent at bottom|
|Comment 1||Xeyes||03-Feb-2003 14:40 GMT|
|Comment 2||Dittos||03-Feb-2003 16:09 GMT|
|Comment 3||Sigbjørn Skjæret||03-Feb-2003 17:07 GMT|
|Comment 4||Anonymous||03-Feb-2003 17:26 GMT|
|Comment 5||brotheris||03-Feb-2003 20:43 GMT|
|Comment 6||Grzegorz Kraszewski||04-Feb-2003 10:56 GMT|
|TTEngine 6.1 : Comment 7 of 11||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Grzegorz Kraszewski on 04-Feb-2003 11:49 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 3 (Sigbjørn Skjæret):|
It is a bit imprecise, MOS diskfont.library is not integrated with FreeType2, there is an ft2.library, which is AFAIK plain FreeType2 port. TTEngine adds an abstraction layer over FreeType2 integrating it in some level with AmigaOS and improving some things like HSV based antialiasing, codepages support, font management, font memory cache and more.
|List of all comments to this article (continued)||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.