|Posted on 03-Feb-2003 09:08 GMT by Grzegorz Kraszewski||11 comments|
TTEngine 6.1 has been released. It is mainly bugfix update.
- Font requester gadgets now remember their state after window resizing.
- Removed requester layout bug preventing window from opening in some circumstances.
- Font handle returned by TT_OpenFont() can be now shared between different system processes. It allows for using TTEngine in multithreading applications or BOOPSI classes.
|List of all comments to this article|
|Sorted by date, most recent at bottom|
|Comment 1||Xeyes||03-Feb-2003 14:40 GMT|
|Comment 2||Dittos||03-Feb-2003 16:09 GMT|
|Comment 3||Sigbjørn Skjæret||03-Feb-2003 17:07 GMT|
|Comment 4||Anonymous||03-Feb-2003 17:26 GMT|
|Comment 5||brotheris||03-Feb-2003 20:43 GMT|
|Comment 6||Grzegorz Kraszewski||04-Feb-2003 10:56 GMT|
|Comment 7||Grzegorz Kraszewski||04-Feb-2003 11:49 GMT|
|Comment 8||Anonymous||05-Feb-2003 05:33 GMT|
|TTEngine 6.1 : Comment 9 of 11||ANN.lu|
|Posted by Grzegorz Kraszewski on 05-Feb-2003 09:35 GMT|
|In reply to Comment 8 (Anonymous):|
There is a way. AWeb sources are available, replacing graphics.library text calls with TTEngine ones is possible.
|List of all comments to this article (continued)||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.