|[News] Bring out yer AROS bootlogs!||ANN.lu|
|Posted on 05-Jul-2002 22:50 GMT by Fabio Alemagna||11 comments|
Want to help AROS development but don't have programming knowledges? Don't worry, here's a way for you to contribute to the AROS effort.
If you have two computers at home, one of which must by force be a PC IBM AT compatible, please try out this floppy image and follow the instructions below:|
1) Connect the two machines trough a null-modem cable
2) Start a terminal program on one machine and set it to 9600 bps, 8 data bits, No parity, 1 stop bit. Start logging.
3) Boot up the AROS image on the PC and let the boot log flow trough your serial cable.
4) When finished, please email the log to email@example.com
The more time you keep AROS running the more informations will be logged, the more you'll help AROS development.
Thank you for your support!
|List of all comments to this article||
- User Menu
- About ANN archives
- The ANN archives is powered by #AmigaZeux. It was updated daily (news last: 22-Oct-2004; comments last: 18-May-2005).
ANN.lu was created, previously owned and maintained by Christian Kemp, www.ckemp.com.
- Not possible at this time!
- Search ANN archives
- Advanced search
- ANN.lu was hosted by Dreamhost. Sign up through this link, mention "ckemp" as referrer and he will get a 10% commission on any account you purchase.
Please show your appreciation for any past,
present and future work on ANN.lu by making a contribution via PayPal.