27-Nov-2021 17:18 GMT.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Anonymous, there are 364 items in your selection (but only 264 shown due to limitation) [1 - 50] [51 - 100] [101 - 150] [151 - 200] [201 - 250] [251 - 300] [301 - 350] [351 - 364]
[News] Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINEANN.lu
Posted on 26-Mar-2004 14:52 GMT by Mikey C364 comments
View flat
View list
Answers many questions, including "That Business Card" Amigaworld.net
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 101 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 26-Mar-2004 17:52 GMT
In reply to Comment 59 (Darth_X):
But the CEO of Amiga would probably help you pick up 40 year old single men.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 102 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 26-Mar-2004 17:53 GMT
In reply to Comment 69 (Joe "Floid" Kanowitz):
That is one question. Others would involve exactly why he decided to purchase AmigaOS (particularly since he seemed so detached regarding its recent history), why this was not announced until recently and why Fleecy and others at Amiga Inc were allowed to try and give the impression they were in overall control over the development and design of AmigaOS during the period that they allegedly no longer owned it? Just WHO are KMOS? What are their connections - if any - to Eyetech and Hyperion?

Other people - particularly those who are owed money by Amiga Inc and WERE owed money at the time of the alleged transaction - will want to know what value was placed on the transferred IP and what the financial side of the deal was. One would think that it was in KMOS' interest to dispel any suggestion that they are no more than an IP laundering company, keeping AmigaOS safe of any penalties imposed on Amiga Inc, past, present or future. I think it would have been useful to give Mr Hare the opportunity to address that suggestion and at least deny it.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 103 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Gru on 26-Mar-2004 17:53 GMT
In reply to Comment 98 (D-Dan):
If you've already read it and chose to ignore the facts, then there is nothing for me to do. You are already lost.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 104 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Ketzer on 26-Mar-2004 17:53 GMT
In reply to Comment 99 (Gru):
>> U only speak the truth?
> Yup

> What do you have to gain for trying to discredit me? Is your reality that
> fragile that you must lash out at anyone with an opposing view point?

See comment 85. You posted verifiably false information even to this very thread.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 105 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Ketzer on 26-Mar-2004 17:56 GMT
In reply to Comment 103 (Gru):
If you got nothing to say then please shut up.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 106 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Gru on 26-Mar-2004 17:57 GMT
In reply to Comment 104 (Ketzer):
Oh really? Please take a picture of your tee shirt, your coupon and your free retail box of OS4! I am dying to see it!
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 107 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by D-Dan on 26-Mar-2004 17:58 GMT
In reply to Comment 103 (Gru):
>If you've already read it and chose to ignore the facts

Ermm - nope - I've read it and chosen to embrace the facts. I assume you are one of those people that likes to read just the bits that fit with his own views, and ignore the rest, and forming opinions based on out of context phrases is a very dangerous thing to do.

So I challenge you again, show me the evidence that proves anything that GH said in the interview was a lie - and, please, be a little more specific, or can I expect a reply along the lines of http://www.#? this time?
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 108 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 26-Mar-2004 18:00 GMT
In reply to Comment 90 (Graham_nli):
Well, go and read the court docs, or shut up!
Just because i write anonymous doesn`t mean i cannot read!
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 109 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Ketzer on 26-Mar-2004 18:01 GMT
In reply to Comment 106 (Gru):
Twisting the facts are we?

You claim the *coupons* *will* not be honored, when your commenting an interview which explicitly states they will be honored. Go away.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 110 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Graham_nli on 26-Mar-2004 18:02 GMT
In reply to Comment 108 (Anonymous):
It also means that you can lie, or spread misinformation.

Please give me a link to the court document relating to the Amiga/Thendic case that proves you right, and Gopal wrong.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 111 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Paul Gadd on 26-Mar-2004 18:03 GMT
In reply to Comment 100 (Jamie_S):
"Mr. Harre sounds a very experience and professional fellow"

I would never call anyone "professional" who breaks the law by giving out fake IDs to people. maybe where he comes from it is acceptable but here it is downright illegal to give out fake IDs (especially for buisness purposes).

Welcome aboad Garry you will fit right it.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 112 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 26-Mar-2004 18:08 GMT
In reply to Comment 111 (Paul Gadd):
>I would never call anyone "professional" who breaks the law by giving out fake
> IDs to people. maybe where he comes from it is acceptable but here it is
> downright illegal to give out fake IDs (especially for buisness purposes).

Since when has a business card been an acceptable form of ID?

Did it have his photograph on it? His Social Security number? Date of birth? No.

And he even admitted to the people he was handing them out to they were for a position he was CONSIDERING taking.

So come on, what Federal Law has he just broken? Please enlighten me.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 113 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Joe "Floid" Kanowitz on 26-Mar-2004 18:10 GMT
In reply to Comment 55 (Christoph Gutjahr):
I think what Garry refers to when he says "cross-platform" is "scalable".

That's a good word, too. "Scalable" has lately been overused by marketers to refer to a particular type of scalability (upwards, to multiprocessor/NUMA systems), so it might trip up a few suits used to the narrowed usage.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 114 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Joe "Floid" Kanowitz on 26-Mar-2004 18:18 GMT
In reply to Comment 81 (T_Bone):
Does ANYONE own an OS4 coupon? Did anyone get one?

If you bought the PartyPack, you got a photocopied or lasered chunk of office paper:

"To select which component of the free offer you would like, please send email to freeoffer@amiga.com or call 425-396-5660. Include your Invoice Number and your choice of either the Amiga OS 4.0/4.2 upgrade or a $100 Coupon toward the purchase of an AmigaOne Computer"

Lack of punctuation on the last sentence is theirs. Nothing was ever mailed for Club Amiga's $50; in dim memory, I may've flung something at the freeoffer@ address noting I'd go for the AmigaOne (and there was certainly chatter on various lists), but if I did, the response was not to worry until product went on sale.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 115 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 26-Mar-2004 18:28 GMT
In reply to Comment 110 (Graham_nli):
http://www.mindrelease.net/amiga-thendic/
There you will find all the court docs.. It took me hours to read
all this stuff, so i won`t go through this mess again!
Find the Part yourself, when Mc Ewan claims they owe
Amiga OS, including 3.5 and 3.9 which is very doubtfull (wonder what H&P would say to this)
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 116 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Tigger on 26-Mar-2004 18:32 GMT
In reply to Comment 79 (Darrin):
>>>>
And exactly how many Party Packs and OS4 Coupons do you own?
>>>>

Two Party Packs, no sCAM coupons, because even I wont fall for a 3rd money raising scam.
-Tig
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 117 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Graham_nli on 26-Mar-2004 18:33 GMT
In reply to Comment 112 (Darrin):
Paul Gadd is a well known anti-Amiga Inc and anyone that they talk with or who supports them in any way troll. He'll just pick up on one small, minor thing, then misrepresent it in some way to support his views.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 118 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Paul Gadd on 26-Mar-2004 18:41 GMT
In reply to Comment 117 (Graham_nli):
It is better to attack the trash companies what hurt Amiga users than ass lick company what screw Amiga users constantly.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 119 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Paul Gadd on 26-Mar-2004 18:41 GMT
In reply to Comment 112 (Darrin):
Claimed your a head of a company and giving out buisness cards is blatent fraud and deception. What your sadly trying to say it is acceptable to go around giving out buisness cards which claim your the boss/owner of a company when your are not.

"Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998"

Garry Hare at least admitted to making dodgy cards, case closed.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 120 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 26-Mar-2004 18:45 GMT
In reply to Comment 116 (Tigger):
>Two Party Packs, no sCAM coupons, because even I wont fall for a 3rd money
> raising scam.

Two Party Packs??? Did you buy one off JoannaK? ;-)

I have my "club membership", but I'm not going to start screaming and wailing for my t-shirt and $50 until OS4 is released.

I also have an entitlement to some cash off the Amiga-on-a-PCI-card that was being "developed" a few years back :-(
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 121 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Tigger on 26-Mar-2004 18:45 GMT
In reply to Comment 90 (Graham_nli):
>>>>
Gopal: "And I found nowhere in the court documents that anybody claim they own AmigaOS."

Okay, who is telling the truth here? Anonymous, or Gopal who appears to have read the court documents?
>>>>

Anonymous because Gopal apparently can't read, as has been discussed several times already in the last few weeks, from the August Depostion of Bill McEwen.

Q: What intellectual property does Amiga possess??

The answer was:

A: All versions of the Amiga operating system.

Later questions identified the versions as 1.0 to 3.9 with 4.0 currently being done by Hyperion. This is from page 35 & 36 of the August deposition.

Gobal is incorrect, Bill McEwen under oath in a deposition for the Federal Court claimed that Amiga owned the Amiga Operating System, when according to Garry they had sold it to Itek months earlier.
-Tig
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 122 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Toner on 26-Mar-2004 18:47 GMT
In reply to Comment 27 (Wayne Dresing, PhD.):
> I think you will not buy any t-shirts, and it will prove to me and the rest of
> this market that you are a fraud!

You're saying that you won't trust him if he chooses not to follow through on someone else's promise? He didn't promise or sell you a T-shirt, Amiga inc. did. He didn't promise or sell a $50 coupon to you, Amiga Inc. did. He didn't promise or sell you a $100 discount as part of a party pack package, Amiga Inc. did. These aren't his promises to fulfil, they are Amiga Inc.'s.

It sounds like he would like to try and appease us by working out some way to honor the coupons and Party Pack discounts. I had long since given up on any of this happening at all via Amiga Inc., and I have two party packs (one Linux one Windows) plus a coupon, totaling $250 in OS4/AmigaOne discounts/rebates/coupons/whatever. But KMOS only purchased the rights and ownership to the OS. Ownership of something does not transfer sales promotions obligations of a product, unless those obligations are agreed to and part of the purchase agreement contract. If that's not there, then KMOS truely have nothing to do with the sales promotions. Amiga Inc. still are responsible for Amiga Inc's sales promotions. You can't blame Garry if someone else's company fails to deliver something.

While I'd like the idea of getting all $250 and a T-shirt, I'd currently consider any partial reimbursement as a bonus to the zero I'd resigned myself to. I'll grumble to some extent if it ends up only a partial thing. Not much I can do about it really. But please try to hold the correct people accountable, and in this particular case, Garry and KMOS are the wrong people to hold accountable. Amiga Inc. are.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 123 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 26-Mar-2004 18:48 GMT
In reply to Comment 117 (Graham_nli):
>Paul Gadd is a well known anti-Amiga Inc and anyone that they talk with or who
> supports them in any way troll. He'll just pick up on one small, minor thing,
> then misrepresent it in some way to support his views.

Sounds remarkably like a certain person living in Japan who types all of his replies on Microsoft Word and uses the Thesaurus (wasn't one of them in Jurassic Park?) to make himself look more inteligent than he really is despite the fact that he loses every argument. Know who I mean? ;-)
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 124 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 26-Mar-2004 18:54 GMT
In reply to Comment 119 (Paul Gadd):
>Claimed your a head of a company and giving out buisness cards is blatent
>fraud and deception.

Which he didn't do. He stated he was considering the post.

>What your sadly trying to say it is acceptable to go around giving out
>buisness cards which claim your the boss/owner of a company when your are not.

What I'm trying to point out is that there is nothing illegal in making business cards in advance of taking the post so that you have cards available to hand out at the earliest opportunity. You're still missing the BIG point that everyone he gave a card to were TOLD that he was not yet the CEO and that he was consodering the position. The cards were given so that if he did take the post and the information was released that they would have contact information to reach him.

Quite simple really... just like the way the cards were REALLY misused.

>"Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998"

Which is not applicable here for the reasons given above. Besides, he really is "Garry Hare" - he didn't steal his identity.

>Garry Hare at least admitted to making dodgy cards, case closed.

Yes, he did.

You're case is dismissed as "hot air". Next...
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 125 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 26-Mar-2004 18:55 GMT
In reply to Comment 112 (Darrin):
"Truly officer, I wasn't stealing that car. I was just borrowing it and I assure you I was going to bring it back later."...

Garry Hare handed out cards that contained fake information. That amounts to impersonation of a company official, which you will find is illegal in most countries. Note also that we only have his word that he told everyone whom he handed the cards to that he had not yet agreed to become CEO, and that none of the people in direct receipt of those cards have come forward to verify that claim.

It was an extremely unprofessional thing to do, and compounded by the fact that no one was willing to come out and explain exactly what happened in the immediate aftermath.

One might almost think that the participants needed time to formulate their stories...
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 126 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 26-Mar-2004 19:02 GMT
In reply to Comment 125 (Bill Hoggett):
>Garry Hare handed out cards that contained fake information. That amounts to
> impersonation of a company official, which you will find is illegal in most
> countries.

How can you be impersonating someone when you inform people that you haven't yet taken the post?

> Note also that we only have his word that he told everyone whom he handed the
> cards to that he had not yet agreed to become CEO, and that none of the
>people in direct receipt of those cards have come forward to verify that
> claim.

Do we have any reason to just assume he is a liar? Let's face it, most of the people he gave the cards to don't reside on ANN, and the one that does post here isn't likely to back up Garry's story. ;-)

>It was an extremely unprofessional thing to do,

It was an unusual thing, but I can accept that he only handed out a few to people he knew and that he explained the situation to them.

> and compounded by the fact that no one was willing to come out and explain
>exactly what happened in the immediate aftermath

That certainly didn't help, but we have to face the fact that nobody actually owes us an explaination. In light of the way Bill Buck's posts are going to be used against him, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot less posts from certain high-profile people and more "press releases" on company websites instead. In fact, that probably wouldn't be a bad thing.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 127 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Graham_nli on 26-Mar-2004 19:04 GMT
In reply to Comment 125 (Bill Hoggett):
"Garry Hare handed out cards that contained fake information."

To people he knew, and he told them the state of play as well.

He told Bill Buck the state of play on the phone.

The read fraud committed is how Bill Buck represented the business card to the Amiga Community. For a start, he didn't get the card from Garry Hare directly, he got it from someone else ... and when he rang Garry Hare he was told that the information on the card was not correct. This didn't stop Bill Buck abusing Wayne Hunt, a respected member of the community, to his own ends to create all this confusion.

Oh, and if you were to raise a complaint to the relevant authorities (someone handed out business cards last year to a few people he knew that contained incorrect information as to his place in the company) they'd laugh at you. It is really really really really really minor. Now if Amiga Inc made an official complaint about it things might be different ...

Fact is, this is what happens in business. People might start work for a company, then pull out, etc. Deal with it.

Anyway, who were the people who claimed that KMOS was a shell company owned by Bill and Fleecy to offload the IP from Amiga Inc? Would they care to comment on the interview?
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 128 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Joe on 26-Mar-2004 19:07 GMT
In reply to Comment 126 (Darrin):
Forget it your loosing. what Gary Hare did was wrong surely you can see that? just forget it before you make yourself look like a bigger fool than your are.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 129 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Darrin on 26-Mar-2004 19:09 GMT
In reply to Comment 128 (Joe):
>Forget it your loosing. what Gary Hare did was wrong surely you can see that?
> just forget it before you make yourself look like a bigger fool than your are.

In your eyes only mate. Now spread your bright blue wings and fly, fly away.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 130 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by FuZion on 26-Mar-2004 19:14 GMT
Okay, there's a split here. Half (ish) of you are saying, great interview, half (ish) are saying wtf?

What I have noticed a LARGE quantity of comments regarding the business card... < Ahem >

FFS shut up will ya! You are all a bunch of complaining losers. Garry has explained what happened. Right from the first card he gave out. He didn't run around saying, "Look everyone, I'm the new CEO of Amiga. Come along. Follow me... Yipeeeee".

It's plain & simple. Who cares. It's happened. It's gone. It's done with. Ended. Finished. Turn the page. Just drop it!

As for the other comments regarding not liking this. Not liking that. Not believing things that have been said. Wanting to pick out things & cause badness. Can't you lot just drop it? Is it THAT important? Make your own business cards & talk about them because this chapter is over.

Personally, I do NOT like the way BBRV has conducted himself but you don't see me running around screaming. What about this. Did you read his post on that. I can't believe it's not butter (Although admittedly, once he rubbed me up the wrong way & I had to let it out). No, I'll just leave him to it. Keep my opinions to myself.

These forums get abused in the most ridiculous ways. They move away from being a point of discussion, where people ask questions & share views to become mini fight clubs. People come in to deliberately start a feud. They want to cause a stir, upset people, wind others up. In fact to some extent I'll have to say, congratulations, you have wound me up. You win this round. But I have won MANY others. I turn my back on you & live my life in the real world, with real people & real issues. You think that what you have to say is SO important that EVERYONE else must listen to you & see it your way. Wake up!

Happy trolling.

For those with genuine concerns & genuine questions that do not post with the intent to disrupt others. Your questions will be answered in time, just as some people have had their questions answered by Garry.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 131 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Colin Camper on 26-Mar-2004 19:15 GMT
In reply to Comment 113 (Joe "Floid" Kanowitz):
Maybe he will be able to leverage the cross-platform scaleability.......
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 132 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by A. Non on 26-Mar-2004 19:16 GMT
sad, nasty and vindictive. adios
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 133 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by gadget on 26-Mar-2004 19:22 GMT
In reply to Comment 130 (FuZion):
amen to that!
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 134 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Anonymous on 26-Mar-2004 19:28 GMT
So Buck is a liar, big news! ;-)
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 135 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Linus Gustafsson on 26-Mar-2004 19:37 GMT
This is quite funny. You people should put your energy into something more useful. If you had done so you would probably have saved the world by now.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 136 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by ehaines on 26-Mar-2004 19:53 GMT
For sure Garry was right about the silly childishness of much that is posted on boards like this. (And you know who you are. Go spank yourselves.) In fact a large part of that interview sounded suspiciously like truth and/or realism. However, I'm not about to start carrying on about how KMOS is here to save the day and everything is looking rosy now because, frankly, I still don't know much of anything about this company or what they're trying to do. It seems like maybe they want it that way, so whatever.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 137 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 26-Mar-2004 19:53 GMT
In reply to Comment 127 (Graham_nli):
> To people he knew, and he told them the state of play as well.
>
> He told Bill Buck the state of play on the phone.

See above the comment about "borrowing" the car.

We only have his word for that, and absolutely no verification. Why would he hand out cards detailing a position he did not hold and his home phone number to people who already knew him?

There is no more reason to believe him than there is the driver of a car that does not belong to him. It is all suspect enough to require verification.

You guys would be howling for blood if Buck had done something like this. You wouldn't hesitate to call him a liar if he came up with such an explanation for his actions. Heck, you blame him for it all anyway, even though you have no proof that he definitely knew what Hare's position was. You are simply prepared to take one word over another because of the political faction you support and nothing else. You lot accused Buck of faking the card in the first place, now he is guilty even if he didn't fake it. OTOH, Hare is the good guy no matter what he did or how many lies were told. It all says a lot more about you than it does about Hare or Buck, really.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 138 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by skyraker on 26-Mar-2004 20:00 GMT
In reply to Comment 30 (Darrin):
Who gives a flying fuck about Business cards, t-shirts or anything else as trivial... read the interview for what it is.

FFS some of you grow up.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 139 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Don Cox on 26-Mar-2004 20:03 GMT
In reply to Comment 91 (Graham_nli):
"Hmmm, Hyperion took on paid work last year that wasn't AmigaOS4 ... well, it wasn't AmigaOS4 for AmigaOne anyway. I'm sure they weren't allowed to disclose what that work was, but what if it was porting work for AmigaOS4 to ARM, MIPS or whatever?"

They did say they did a lot of work for MAI.

There certainly could be some for KMOS too - but this is just speculation.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 140 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Graham_nli on 26-Mar-2004 20:03 GMT
In reply to Comment 137 (Bill Hoggett):
" See above the comment about "borrowing" the car. "

I didn't get that comment, it made no sense.

" We only have his word for that, and absolutely no verification. Why would he hand out cards detailing a position he did not hold and his home phone number to people who already knew him? "

Maybe because he fully intended to take up the position?

I bet it happens thousands of times a year. Someone intends to take up a position with a company, goes around with them, hands out business cards, and then doesn't take up the position for one reason or another.

It is only illegal if he did it maliciously and Amiga Inc didn't approve. I somehow doubt this! Amiga Inc. can complain if they want to.

Maybe he'd changed his phone number, and just handed out the more up-to-date details on that card? Who knows? Who cares? YOU and a few other people. Fact is, it is a complete non-issue.

" There is no more reason to believe him than there is the driver of a car that does not belong to him. It is all suspect enough to require verification. "

Oh, so suddenly you require proof? You deserve the same amount of proof as does any other person who doesn't have shares/interest in Amiga Inc - none.

" You wouldn't hesitate to call him a liar if he came up with such an explanation for his actions. "

If bbrv could come up with such a reasonable long interview without ranting once I'd be surprised.

" Heck, you blame him for it all anyway, even though you have no proof that he definitely knew what Hare's position was. "

We know that bbrv deliberately mislead Wayne Hunt, Wayne has said so himself. We know that bbrv never got confirmation about the card, but he was very willing to use it against Amiga Inc and to further his own position.

Look at the histories of both people. One is certainly a lot less dodgy than the other. As a mere observer in the whole thing, I'll use this information to select who I believe more.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 141 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Gru on 26-Mar-2004 20:04 GMT
In reply to Comment 127 (Graham_nli):
> Anyway, who were the people who claimed that KMOS was a shell company owned by
> Bill and Fleecy to offload the IP from Amiga Inc? Would they care to comment on
> the interview?

Facts:
KMOS didn't exist before a couple months ago.
KMOS has no products, no website and no public phone number or office.
Garry Hare is a former officer of Amiga Inc (stated under oath by McBill and cards given out by Garry).
The exclusive Amigaworld.net connection.
This transaction was supposedly done in secret, though any right minded individual will admit is smells of a backdated scam.
McBill stating in court Amiga Inc owns AmigaOS, see above.
Fleecy's Fleecyisms for the past year, see above.
AmigaOS is the only asset Amiga Inc had of value, yet no money passed hands in this transaction?

Damn is any of this sinking in yet?
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 142 of 364ANN.lu
Message removed by Christophe Decanini for violation of ANN's posting rules.
Specific reason from moderator: insults
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 143 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Gru on 26-Mar-2004 20:12 GMT
In reply to Comment 137 (Bill Hoggett):
I couldn't have said it better myself. There are just some people who need a supreme leader to follow. They are finally comfortable enough to cast off their old god Amiga Inc, and bow to their new god KMOS. Garry Hare can do no wrong, he is God! If you speak ill of Garry Hare you must be in league with the devil and the Devil is Bill Buck!!
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 144 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Bill Hoggett on 26-Mar-2004 20:14 GMT
In reply to Comment 140 (Graham_nli):
> Oh, so suddenly you require proof? You deserve the same amount of proof as
> does any other person who doesn't have shares/interest in Amiga Inc - none.

Good. I hope you remember that when people refuse to invest in AmigaOS because they have no reason to trust the owners.

I have news for you: EVERYONE who might be in the least bit targetted as a potential customer has every right to know what kind of company they are investing their money in. That's what you do every time you buy a product, you know: invest money in the companies that brought you that product, companies who will be responsible for support, upgrades and generally ensuring you get that which you paid for as advertised.

If I have no right to comment on the Hare situation, why do you and Darrin think you have a right to comment on the Genesi debacle, seeing neither of you is a potential or existing customer?

Can you say "hypocrite"?
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 145 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by skyraker on 26-Mar-2004 20:16 GMT
In reply to Comment 142 (Andrew):
A bullshit comment.
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 146 of 364ANN.lu
Message removed by Christophe Decanini for violation of ANN's posting rules.
Specific reason from moderator: Insults
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 147 of 364ANN.lu
In reply to Comment 145 (skyraker):
Message removed by Christophe Decanini for violation of ANN's posting rules.
Specific reason from moderator: Insults
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 148 of 364ANN.lu
In reply to Comment 143 (Gru):
Message removed by Christophe Decanini for violation of ANN's posting rules.
Specific reason from moderator: Trolling
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 149 of 364ANN.lu
In reply to Comment 147 (Two more weeks - Ben Hermans 2002):
Message removed by Christophe Decanini for violation of ANN's posting rules.
Specific reason from moderator: Trolling
Garry Hare Interview Now ONLINE : Comment 150 of 364ANN.lu
Posted by Mikey_C on 26-Mar-2004 20:33 GMT
In reply to Comment 147 (Two more weeks - Ben Hermans 2002):
Grief it's so sad to see how bitter and twisted some individuals are, it's hard to believe that the interview also touched on so many points and questions. It was a long interview with a lot of interesting points and comments.

I can't believe that somw people are so Anti Amiga anything, that they can't try and accept things as they are. Always looking for a conspiracy theory or other.

No doubt, I will get flamed for posting this, so be it, I honestly can't believe the attitude of some individuals here. Especially towards Amigaworld.net. Sad! Sad! Sad! :(

Oh well

Mikey C
Anonymous, there are 364 items in your selection (but only 264 shown due to limitation) [1 - 50] [51 - 100] [101 - 150] [151 - 200] [201 - 250] [251 - 300] [301 - 350] [351 - 364]
Back to Top